Datsun GO 360 View
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
The advantage of finding demo vehicles for sale is that you can get good value for your money. The cost is generally lower than buying new and the mileage is usually lower than that of a second hand vehicle. It is also important to ensure that you get a good price to make it worthwhile. Compare prices before you make a decision. Advantages:- Good value-for-money- Well-maintained- Upper-spec modelsDisadvantages:- Shorter warranty- Higher mileage- Numerous driversAnswered on 18 Jan 2020
GO Interior & Exterior Images
GO design highlights
LED DRLs are bright and add to the aesthetic appeal of the cars.
Dual airbags are offered as standard for better safety.
The new 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system feels premium and supports both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Compare Variants of Datsun GO
- GO D PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.3,77,990*EMI: Rs. 8,46119.83 kmplManual
- GO A PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.4,72,990*EMI: Rs. 10,50119.83 kmplManual
- GO A Option PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.5,02,990*EMI: Rs. 11,11419.83 kmplManual
- GO T VDCCurrently ViewingRs.5,31,464*EMI: Rs. 11,71319.83 kmplManual
- GO T Option VDCCurrently ViewingRs.5,56,015*EMI: Rs. 12,24119.83 kmplManual
- GO T CVTCurrently ViewingRs.5,97,464*EMI: Rs. 13,09920.07 kmplAutomatic
- GO T Option CVTCurrently ViewingRs.6,21,015*EMI: Rs. 13,96220.07 kmplAutomatic