Renault Duster 2016-2019 Looks User Reviews
Looks User Reviews of Renault Duster 2016-2019
- All (294)
- Mileage (76)
- Performance (41)
- Looks (99)
- Comfort (109)
- Engine (58)
- Interior (56)
- Power (40)
The car looks great and drives great, it makes people on the road staring at you in the car with jealousy. It is an SUV which drives through every worst road easily, the suspension is great, it doesn't even make you feel like driving on the bad road. I love the experience of driving and owning a beast which makes people on the road and looks a...
Renault Duster is a very good vehicle having spacious inside, boot space is comfortable and luggage place was very wide and travelling long will be thrilled and vibrant. Dealers their staff are very cooperative and till now maintenance is zero. Excellent look from the outside. The only problem for parking.
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
AMT Duster was a good buying decision as I was looking for a comfortable SUV within budget... Not too high or low. Proven suspension with the best comfort... One can have on even or uneven roads. Hassle free drive with good road visibility as a bonus is visible which makes the driving total fun. Robust SUV... Top AMT has all the features one look f...
Overall the outer looks and presence on the road is appealing. But it cost heavy on the pocket as the mileage is too low for a petrol car. The mileage after driving more than 11000 km is only 9.7. Mine is an automatic rxs and I feel like the gears are stuck while driving at low speed. If you talk about the features you will get&...
My buying experience is nice, duster is very comfortable, good pick up, nice mileage and good in off-road to drive, it has a good ground clearance, from my side it well designs by Renault and is looking also very good, in comparison to hatchback it good and affordable to each one who loves...
Exterior: This new front grille with the highlighted logo of Renault makes the vehicle look bold and it creates a new charm on other people. The overall design with the New Orange Color combination gives a funky and appealing look towards our eyes. Interior (Features, Space & Comfort): Automatic Climate Control works awesome in this v...
I gave it 5 stars because it has every ability and every good thing that a person needs. Good driving experience, good design and comfortable. I like this car and I think it deserves this 5 stars as its safety features and every feature is available at less price. I know it is costly but as per its features, I like this car and it deserves thi...
Do you look at this family-sized crossover's price, starting at under £10,000 for a low-spec 4x2, Start to dig deeper though and you see where the cost has been chiseled out of the Duster. Some of those savings are really clever and don't affect the end result. But you might decide others actually do. Every visible panel of this Duster is new,...
I would personally rate this car a good one. This car started the revolution of compact SUV segment 5 years ago. It gives a tough competition to its rivals like Hyundai Creta, Ford Ecosport and others. Starting with the interior, the Renault Duster offers a good looking interior with a pretty good touch-screen LCD screen, an average looking plastic...
- 5 Likes
- Write Comment
Model: RXZ - AMT 110 PS Pros: 1. High-Performance Engine 2. Very good road grip and driver confidence level 3. Low maintenance 4. Rough and Tough looks Cons: 1. Very poor interiors, you will eventually get bored of interiors very soon. Even a 6 lac car has better interior. 2. Cost cutting visible at every corner. 3. Seats are not at all de...
I choose comfort over space when I met the Renault sales team who guided me after understanding my requirements. I bought the 85 ps Renault Duster & One year and 13000 kilometers later I have no regrets as I have had no major issues with ownership experience. The window wind up switch had some problem and it was promptly replaced by the service...
My honest review after 2 years of ownership Pros: 1. Safety: Vehicle stability control, Traction control, ABS, EBD, BA, 2 Airbags, Hill hold assist. 2. Convenience: Xtronic CVT is smooth and jerk free, extremely easy to drive and manage in Bengaluru b-2-b traffic. Eco Mode works like a charm in city and on the highway, turn off Eco mode to cruise...
- 14 Likes
- 2 Comments
This car is a middle version of the simple car and XUV and is affordable for a middle-class family. It increases your standing in society. Its look is so masculine that I like it very much. It is comparatively a big car so it must have a costly service.E ven Small cars costs up to 7000 to 8000 rs per year. I am so happy to think that this car exist...
- 8 Likes
- Write Comment
I bought Renault Duster 6 months ago and after driving, I realized that drive is a little bit heavy by clutch and steering but in terms of service blindly go for Renault Duster. Ground clearance of Duster allows you to move with freedom on Indian rural roads. Interior of this car, should be say normal but from the exterior, it looks like a rea...
Duster the true SUV with all SUV features, it's a global SUV and the engine is excellent in performance. there is no turbo lag during gear change and I gave great thanks to Renault for its suspension...After he looks so punchy and boxy car, which makes everyone fall in love with him I have driven for 4years, approxomately 158000 kms, without any en...
It's an excellent product with macho looks. The spacious boot can be used by children for long distance travel if u have a carrier. AC mileage after 6 years in city is 14 kmpl, and 17-18 kmpl on highways in Diesel 110 RXZ. Service cost is between 7-14k depending on service. Wish there were more products in 15-20L bracket vs Jeep compass.
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Renault Duster 2016-2019
- Duster 2016-2019 85PS Diesel RxECurrently ViewingRs.9,19,900*19.87 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 85PS Diesel STDCurrently ViewingRs.9,26,999*19.87 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 Adventure Edition 85PS RXECurrently ViewingRs.9,75,375*19.87 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 SANDSTORM RXS 85 PSCurrently ViewingRs.9,95,000*20.0 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 SANDSTORM RXS 110 PSCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*20.0 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 85PS Diesel RxSCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,900*19.87 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 85PS Diesel RxLCurrently ViewingRs.10,46,015*19.87 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 Adventure Edition 85PS RXLCurrently ViewingRs.10,56,015*19.87 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 85PS Diesel RxZCurrently ViewingRs.11,19,900*19.87 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 110PS Diesel RxLCurrently ViewingRs.11,26,655*19.6 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 110PS Diesel RxL AMTCurrently ViewingRs.11,87,135*19.6 kmplAutomatic
- Duster 2016-2019 110PS Diesel RxZCurrently ViewingRs.12,09,900*19.6 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 110PS Diesel RxS AMTCurrently ViewingRs.12,09,900*19.87 kmplAutomatic
- Duster 2016-2019 110PS Diesel RxZ AMTCurrently ViewingRs.12,33,000*19.6 kmplAutomatic
- Duster 2016-2019 110PS Diesel RxZ AWDCurrently ViewingRs.13,09,900*19.72 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 Adventure Edition RXZ AWDCurrently ViewingRs.13,88,655*19.72 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 1.5 Petrol RXECurrently ViewingRs.7,99,900*14.19 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 Petrol RxECurrently ViewingRs.8,46,999*13.06 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 1.5 Petrol RXLCurrently ViewingRs.8,79,000*14.19 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 Petrol RXSCurrently ViewingRs.9,19,900*14.99 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 Petrol RxLCurrently ViewingRs.9,26,999*13.06 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 Petrol RXS CVTCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,900*14.99 kmplAutomatic
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Trending Renault Cars