Maruti Vitara Brezza User Reviews
Maruti Vitara Brezza User Reviews
- All (210)
- Mileage (62)
- Performance (37)
- Looks (57)
- Comfort (67)
- Engine (39)
- Interior (30)
- Power (23)
Driving experience is awesome. Tthe sound system from the company is also very good. One thing I loved about the car is that, it does not wrigle while over-taking any vehicle. I am using diesel variant abd the power is just great. The comfort level compared to other mid-range suv's is far better.
Thanks to Maruti for discontinuing the 1.3 diesel. Talking about the space inside, it's pathetic. The black seat and black dashboard really make the car feel you more claustrophobic. The car lets no noise enter the cabin, thumbs up for that to Maruti. Currently, the car is offered only in 1.5 petrol which is really good but they really need to pack...
My queen Maruti Vitara brezza..... Moving in the road like the smooth flow of water drops. Setting comfortable is awesome. One of the best car for travelling purpose. The test drive of the car was really impressive. I select the red colour of the car and its very shining in the sunlight reflecting.
It is an SUV &gives more mileage it is the best as much as creta.it sims to be the best car. like Xuv500 & mg hector or Kia seltos. IT SIMS TO BE a key car-like Verna and civic because of its torque. IT SIMS TO BE a good design car-like, Maruti Suzuki. IT SIMS TO BE excellent in trip for comfort like BMW.
A nice overall package in this price segment and a lot of cool and safety features standard from the base variant. But the company should not have to discontinue the diesel 1.3 engine of this car if this engine option was available then it would be a great deal for all the new costumers. So, I personally believe that in the future they should go wi...
Best car in this segment. Its mileage, performance, pickup are very good. Also, the maintenance cost is low.
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
Such an amazing engine performance and plenty of features... but Suzuki should improve safety and increase airbag. Having enough leg rooms and boot space, sufficient comfort, suspension's performance could be improved... Only the DDIS engine suits for brezza. VVT is waste.
Lack of power Low mileage on high speed and ac maintenance is low High ground clearance Good re-sales value. Comfort on long drive Drive sheet is really good. Overall good package in this money Ruff and the tuff car in off-road as well as Luggage space is good you can carry lots of luggage comfortable Good average till 80 km/hr And when ac power is...
Let us help you find the dream car
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
Compare Variants of Maruti Vitara Brezza
- Vitara Brezza LXICurrently ViewingRs.7,34,000*EMI: Rs. 16,12417.03 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza VXICurrently ViewingRs.8,35,000*EMI: Rs. 18,27217.03 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza ZXICurrently ViewingRs.9,10,000*EMI: Rs. 19,87017.03 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza VXI ATCurrently ViewingRs.9,75,000*EMI: Rs. 21,23318.76 kmplAutomatic
- Vitara Brezza ZXI PlusCurrently ViewingRs.9,75,000*EMI: Rs. 21,24117.03 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza ZXI Plus Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.9,98,000*EMI: Rs. 21,73317.03 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza ZXI ATCurrently ViewingRs.10,50,000*EMI: Rs. 23,57918.76 kmplAutomatic
- Vitara Brezza ZXI Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.11,15,000*EMI: Rs. 25,02418.76 kmplAutomatic
- Vitara Brezza ZXI Plus AT Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.11,40,000*EMI: Rs. 25,56118.76 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
On Maruti Dzire :- Exchange Bonus up to Rs...
Trending Maruti Cars