Maruti Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 Comfort User Reviews
Comfort User Reviews of Maruti Vitara Brezza 2016-2020
- All (1549)
- Mileage (429)
- Performance (196)
- Looks (444)
- Comfort (451)
- Engine (205)
- Interior (213)
- Power (187)
It is a very good car in automatic transmission. Very comfortable, looks beautiful, spacious and also it delivers good mileage. A good option in the compact SUV segment. Back seats are also comfortable. 6 persons can easily sit. Alloy wheels also make it's look standard and the most important thing the A/C is good...
As I'm using Maruti Vitara Brezza this is the 3rdyear never had a single issue..this car gave me a decent mileage, no problems, great comfort, affordable services, and low-cost maintenance built quality is great by getting 4start in NCAP crash test, actually we can feel the quality its totally worth the price.
A nice comfortable car with a reasonable price including all features. It delivers a good mileage of around 18kmpl. Its design and interior are awesome. This is a good car for a long drive. Not so big not so small that makes it a good car to drive in city and highways too.
It is a great family car, good for highways as well as the city rides. Good comfort and even good fuel efficiency. Moreover, it provides a good lot of features at a very decent price. The only con I encountered is engine noise, little poor work in terms of cabin insulation. Other than that, it's a great car to have.
This car is very excellent and its speed is very good. \We can change the color of the meter display and its milage is very amazing. I am totally satisfied with this model and its all over performance. I have seen many cars but I like this car because it is very comfortable.
Overall the car is superb, just love it. I have top end ZDI+. The performance is good. It's so comfortable. I am 5.11" height my head doesn't even touch the roof even when the car jumps. The 1248CC engine does its work for which it has been put without any problem. ABS works superbly and the control of the car is the key part I liked so much. Its c...
I choose Vitara Brezza because it does not feel claustrophobic at all and the visibility from the inside of the car is great very helpful in driving through the bad sections of road as well as on the highway. But the steering is not that responsive at all. But the power is superbly awesome and the breaks are fantastic in Brezza. Thanks to...
The Vitara Brezza doesn't shine in any particular area but instead, it comes across as a very well rounded package. It has the right mix of look, tech, and practicality but it does have its shortcomings. The proven 1.3-liter diesel engine is on the nosier side, the typical Japanese light build doesn't go very well with it being an SUV and the ...
Best car for every situation. Maruti Vitara Brezza got the best handling and best engine performance which suits in all environment. Seats are very comfortable for long drives, automatic headlamps help in critical conditions. It comes with ABS, EBD and with 2 airbags. A little bit of body roll on higher speeds but the ABS w...
Its really a good car with good specifications and great comfort zone, To say that we have extensively used the Brezza is an understatement. We drove it to the North East of India for the mega compact SUV and crossover comparison. It performed admirably there, excelling in ways we never imagined. It has gone all the way to Cochin from Mumbai, helpe...
Brezza is the perfect combination of performance, comfort, and style. It is also very cost effective. You really feel like you have got your money's worth with this car. I have been a happy owner for the past six months and I don't have any complaints. I will highly recommend this car to anyone and everyone having a budget of 9-10 lakhs. The only d...
Spacious, stylish, luxurious, has a lot of features (feature loaded), very comfortable. I have Brezza VDi it is giving me a mileage of 23.2 Km/ltr on highway drives and avg of 21.2km/ltr in city drives. Vitara Brezza has the best seats in this segment. Must say it has a very comfortable seats.
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Maruti Vitara Brezza 2016-2020
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 LDi OptionCurrently ViewingRs.7,12,004*24.3 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 LDiCurrently ViewingRs.7,62,742*24.3 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 VDi OptionCurrently ViewingRs.7,75,004*24.3 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 VDiCurrently ViewingRs.8,14,742*24.3 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 VDi AMTCurrently ViewingRs.8,64,742*24.3 kmplAutomatic
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 ZDiCurrently ViewingRs.8,92,242*24.3 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 ZDi AMTCurrently ViewingRs.9,42,242*24.3 kmplAutomatic
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 ZDi PlusCurrently ViewingRs.9,87,742*24.3 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 ZDi Plus Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.10,03,552*24.3 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 ZDi Plus AMTCurrently ViewingRs.10,37,742*24.3 kmplAutomatic
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 ZDi Plus AMT Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.10,59,742*24.3 kmplAutomatic
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Trending Maruti Cars
- Compact SUVRs.15.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 15, 2022
- Alto 2022Rs.3.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Oct 18, 2022
- Vitara Brezza 2022Rs.8.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jun 20, 2022
- Swift HybridRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 01, 2022
- S-Cross 2022Rs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 15, 2022