REAL PERFORMER IN ROAD

By for Volkswagen Vento 2017-09-10 21:25:04.0
  • Appearance

Volkswagen maintaining their quality in Vento with regards to built and performance. The attractive thing is that VW is not making unwanted changes in the appearance of body. While considering Honda City or Verna face lifting is a routine one and looking like different cars in every two years.
Some service centres are very bad. I've a VW Vento Highline TDI Automatic and am satisfied very much in all aspects.

• sasi gopalan |13 Nov,2017 05:14:04 PM

1. The following problems can occur any time (happened to me). 1.1 The 4 injectors can fail any time. (in my case 3 injectors failed). The company says the fuel quality is the problem. When pointed out that other diesel cars don’t have this problem, the company says, it is your bad luck. The cost per injector is around 25000 rupees.(so reserve 1 lakh for this) 1.2 The steering can get jam any time.(in my case the steering is not free). The cost is around 70,000. 1.3 The AC cooling coil is so thin, that it can leak any time. (In my case I have experienced leak in cooling coil). The cost is around 25000. 2. The resale value of the car after company service period is one third. 3. The company’s response/attitude to complaint is very negative.