BEST IN INDIA
BEST IN INDIA
Probably the best hatchback in India. So reliable, low maintenance, good mileage, perfect handling, so many basic safety features. You feel safe while driving it. The only flaw is engine sound and less power in the petrol version. But the overall driving experience is so good that you forget these little flaws.
- 2 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Volkswagen Polo
Nice car, but extremely wrong in saying low maintenance. It is crazy expensive, I have a 2012 model and this year I spent 70 K in one year on maintenance when the salvage value of car in 1,10,000.
Volkswagen Polo User Reviews
- All (119)
- Mileage (29)
- Performance (36)
- Looks (18)
- Comfort (29)
- Engine (27)
- Interior (9)
- Power (20)
- More ...
I'm driving Polo 1.2 TDI since August 2013. Till date, I've driven 1,21,000 km. Most stable car on Highways. Good pickup. In short, it is a true driver's car. Will love t...
The legroom is very less. It will be difficult for a fairly tall person to sit inside. Moreover, since the seating position is very low it is not easy to get in and come ...
- View All Polo Reviews
Compare Variants of Volkswagen Polo
- Polo 1.0 MPI TrendlineCurrently ViewingRs.5,87,500*EMI: Rs. 12,44117.75 kmplManual
- Polo 1.0 MPI Comfortline PlusCurrently ViewingRs.6,82,000*EMI: Rs. 14,74817.75 kmplManual
- Polo Red And White EditionCurrently ViewingRs.9,19,500*EMI: Rs. 19,49118.24 kmplAutomatic
- Polo 1.0 TSI Highline Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.9,19,500*EMI: Rs. 19,49118.24 kmplAutomatic
- Polo GT 1.0 TSICurrently ViewingRs.9,67,000*EMI: Rs. 20,75318.0 kmplAutomatic
Trending Volkswagen Cars
On Volkswagen Polo :- Benefit up to Rs. 45...