Best in Class
Look and Style: Most stylish in its class Comfort: Extremely comfortable rear seats, I guarantee you will sleep in minutes after sitting Pickup: Picks up faster than Cruze and civic Mileage: Full tank once and forget, 17 in city and 19 on highway Best Features: Music system, Drive smoothness, Automated cockpit for driver, Rear AC vents and controls, 8 airbags. Needs to improve: Rear hump Overall Experience Best
- 11 Likes
- 4 Dislikes
Other Jetta Reviews
Look and Style : As a Sedan it looks pretty awesome!... Side view is its best Comfort : I...
- 26 Likes
- 14 Dislikes
I own a VW jetta for the last 5 yrs and driven around 60k on it... Drive quality is reall...
- 21 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Jetta TDI MT ComfortlineStats:KM Covered-55000Parts Changed So far: 1. Second Set of tires...
- 16 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Purchased As : Used Familiarity : Have driven for a few hundred kilometers Fue...
- 4 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
The Jetta, launched in India in mid-2011,and am buying a car in 2013and this car is so goo...
- 3 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Volkswagen Jetta Further Research
Other Upcoming Cars
- Honda CivicRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 20, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 22, 2018
- Kia StingerRs.17.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Nov 11, 2019
- Tata Tigor EVRs.12.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 05, 2019
- Toyota RushRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 20, 2020
- Hyundai Santro 2018Rs.3.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2018