Rating of Volkswagen CrossPolo

r
r b mahamuni
for 1.5 TDI
On: Dec 31, 2016 | 102 Views

I brought VW POLO @ DASHRA MUHURT. priorly i used omni, maruti 800, maruti 800 5 speed, santro zing, i20 asta, verna( pre own ), and now VW POLO. when some one deside to purchase a car, many aspect,many brands, many review, too much opinions, quantam information; thats puzel.guys listen carefully, CAR=ONLY VW. what one should expect from car, it should look good, should get good average,space, safety,performance, durability, brand, low maintaince, choice of many etc, guys only VW IS THAT CHOICE. i tell u POLO RUNS SUPERB, U CANGET 120 KM SPEED EASILY FOR AVERAGE SKIILED DRIVER, MINIUM 20 KM AVERAGE, GREAT STABILITY, GREAT BREAKING,EVERY DAY SAME PERFORMANCE OF ENGINE, U CANT WRITE IN PERFECT WORD , U SHOULD HAVE TO DRIVE IT MINIMUM 50 KM. i will not compare with any yet i poses another brands yet as i dont sell my old car , is our memory. GREAT CAR IS THAT WHICH RUNS SUPERB, WHICH IS BEST FOR HANDELING ( MOST GREAT VW).GREAT BREAKING, GREAT SAFETY, VERY SMALL THING I TELL U, VW PROVIDES ONLY NO SILLY FEATURES, ON REMOTE U CAN HANDLE WINDOW GLASS, ON SCREEN SCHEDULE OF SERVICING. GREAT COLOUR. GREAT HORN SOUND, BEST ENGINE, 1.6 UNDER BORED TO 1.5 THAT MEANS ITS 1.6 ON SUCH SMALL FRAME.TO MUCH TO TELL, VW POLO IS GERMENY BEAUTY AND HEART OF INDIA,FEELING OF INDIA, CHOICE OF INDIA. I AM NOT ADVERTISING AGENT OF BRAND BUT I AM WISE PURCHASER, I HAD RIGHT TO CHOOSE RIGHT.

Other CrossPolo Reviews