The powerfully built Tata Sumo Gold is a dependable SUV worth the money

By for Tata Sumo from Chennai 2012-06-04 13:20:20.0
  • Appearance

I am a huge fan of the Tata Sumo and also a proud owner of the top end model Tata Sumo Gold GX. This SUV has one of the sturdiest body structures in comparison with any other vehicle in its competition and it can take you over any road in the country, effortlessly. I travel a lot on the highways and also into many villages, where generally the roads are not proper. But, Tata Sumo Gold has not given me any kind of trouble till date and has always been dependable. The best part of this vehicle is that, it has many comfort features such as power steering and windows, a powerful air conditioner that saves me from the heat and dust and keeps me going no matter what the outside temperature is, fog lamps and a wiper at the rear wind screen. All these features are of enhanced convenience for my travel and are used aptly for my comfort and luxury during my frequent travel. The head lights are very powerful with xenon lamps, which enhances the visibility and the fog lamps further add to the convenience. This SUV also comes with many protective and safety features like remote central locking and power door locks, which keeps my vehicle safe from any unauthorized entry giving me a peaceful night of sleep. The audio system is very good and keeps me and my colleagues in good spirits all through my travel. The price of this Tata Sumo Gold is affordable and the servicing and repair costs are also easy on the pocket, which is very comforting for any car user. Overall, I am very pleased with this SUV and it is my best partner in all my travel since quite some time now and will also be with me for many more years to come.

• akkash |07 Jun,2012 04:44:28 PM

nice & affordable car so guys just go n buys this true indian masterpiece

b r bondar |13 May,2015 12:04:49 PM

its true my friend

• irfan shaikh |09 Jun,2012 03:18:05 PM

after all sumo is sumo. zero maintance vechical.

• Ankit kumar |09 Jan,2013 02:16:45 PM

i am going to purchase this car

• b r bondar |03 Apr,2013 10:00:07 AM

its very nice looking suv. it gives mileage almost + 14 on highway. it is really powerfully built. i like that