Lot of changes required

By for Tata Safari Storme 2016-11-13 11:11:39.0
  • Appearance

I was in need of a big-sized SUV which would fit my budget. There were only two cars which fit the requirements - the Mahindra XUV500 and Tata Safari Storme as both of them are seven seaters.

I wanted the Storme as the service center was near and since I drive the car myself, that was inpoetant. In my test drive of the Storme, the sitting position was amazing. It felt heavenly but as I was comparing it with the XUV500, both of them felt the same and have the same mileage.

What really disappointed me about the Strome was the interiors. It has hardly any features and the dashboard looked outdated when compared to thre XUV500. The plastics and the feel of the interiors could not win me over. I feel that Tata has all the expertise to make this car an excellent allrounder. Give all the technology they have from JLR group, the Strome should have been made better. A lot of features could be added at this price of Safari Storme. For example, leather seats, a good music system, auto climate control, navigation system, smart access card entry, engine start-stop button, sunroof, rain sensing wipers etc would be wonderful.

Regards, Kaushik Banerjee