IT IS THE BEST CAR A MIDDLE CLASS FAMILY CAN GET

By for Tata Nano from Delhi NCR 2011-10-28 16:25:39.0
  • Appearance

Pros : IT IS THE BEST CAR A MIDDLE CLASS FAMILY CAN GET

Cons : No Glove box

Dear Friends,I own this car. In the light of my experiences, I could boldly advice you Do not consider the negative reviews at all. We have an amazing piece of Indian Engineering here. People not even doing a test drive, are complaining about it. Frankly speaking the negative comment should have came from one who didnt even touch that wonder car yet. I did a test drive at the show room and I am going to order it. I would say that it is the best cost efficient car that money can get. People who are making baseless comments are just spreading it because they admire Russian or German Technology. Its from India, an ideal concept car released. Dont forget that. I would say IT IS THE BEST CAR A MIDDLE CLASS FAMILY CAN GETThink what TATA has given in nano in 1.7 lac.( LS full version)It has an engine which delivers enough power to drive through narrow indian traffic.It has an Air condition which is much powerfull compared to others in the segmant.It has power windows which is very convinient.It has digital meter console which even does not come with maruthi swift.It has an EXCELLENT MILAGE OF 29 KMPLIt has Aluminium engine, which quickly overtakes 4 maruti 800 at a time,which has very old cast iron engine.It has radial tubeless tyres which is puncture resistant.It has smooth steering wheels which is smooter like power steering.It is equipped with central locking system.It has a lengthly crash zone which protect the persons inside during a crash.It passed the Laboratary Crash Test conducted in UK, which placed it to the secure cars list.It has MULTI POINT FUEL INJECTORS, where 800 has old technologys carburetor.It is 21% more spacious than 800. It has ECU (like processor in computer) and its own softwares( like operating system).It has the least turning radius.It has hollow steering which prevents brain haemorrhage at severe accidents. It has air density and humidity sensor, which controls fuel supply according to quality of air, so performance of engine is not affected by change in environment.It has canister, which stores fumes of petrol, so it gives excellent pick-up.It has digital odometer.It has 4 years/60,000 km warranty.It is really a wonder car, But the thing is it has become victim of negative mentality. People who are real patroits and have an admiration for Indians should buy it.

• Kishore |28 Oct,2011 04:27:17 PM

Arun, thanks for the excellent review. I was in doubt till now. Now I am confident to go ahead with a cute nano.

• gourav kumar mishra |29 Oct,2011 04:59:08 PM

nano seems to be very good for carier begineers.. its every thing is perfect.. sir how many days it will take for a customer to ride in nano after a date of booking ????

• Kishore |04 Nov,2011 05:19:46 AM

Hi gourav , They are giving an offer right now. Book with only 19,000 rupees and you can take away the car home and payback in EMI. Normally the delivery takes only 2-3 days (depending on the availability of stock with the color you choose).

• ajeesh |13 Dec,2011 05:12:22 PM

hai, i am also interested in this car. the only thing is the sound of engine that feels inside not convenient that compared to the maruthi 800 . i expect it will change in the new 2012, but it is not also satisfied in my test drive.

• Ganesh Babu M |19 Mar,2015 04:08:22 PM

We Indians have one prefix thought that is if some one says it is not good then most of them will start saying not good. We should say not good by at least by using or getting the first hand information. Today it is going on roads as taxi, if its performance is not goods then nobody wold have taken the risk to put into taxi field. I have purchased it not three grounds one cost, millage and looks

• Biswajit Kumar Jena |03 Aug,2015 02:39:06 PM

I agree with you

• John Edward R |30 Aug,2015 11:26:46 PM

We Indians must buy Tata cars only.

• John Edward R |11 Sep,2015 07:17:41 PM

Good One Sir.

• surinder Raina |17 Sep,2015 03:59:41 PM

I am proud to have Nano This is most comfortable economical and indeed value for money Best for a middle class family keeping in mind the cost it has every feature a class in its own .

• nilesh |30 Dec,2015 02:31:43 PM

I have also taken nano genx amt. It is best car than alto and kwid

• Sachin Gupta |01 May,2016 12:02:12 AM

Shall i buy cng virgion or petrol how is the handling without power stairing

• saravana |14 May,2016 10:13:51 PM

I would say it's a super six comments !!!