DISTANT DREAM TATA NANO LX

By for Tata Nano from delhi 2010-06-22 17:35:55.0
  • Appearance

Pros : only new thing

Cons : distant dream owning

Unfortunately, we have booked tata nano lx yellow against re-called booking by rama motors, new delhi on 07.04.10 to be delivered, shortly. since then, mr. sandeep/mr. verma at rama motors, assuring that the car is despatched by tata motors and delivered soon. we hope that the car is coming on foot since then. no one is hearing at tata motors. a distant dream for masses - dream car of mr. rattan tata.

• Sachin |22 Jul,2010 10:34:30 PM

What do you actually want to say ? I see you have given poor ratings to this car. Do you mean that you you are not happy buying a Nano ? Mind you, the waiting period of Nano is the longest amongst all other cars approx. one and half year atleast here in Jamshedpur. So you have to be patient.

• Anurag paranjpe |27 Sep,2010 08:57:54 PM

yo i want a rally version with 100 bhp

• Raju |01 Dec,2011 02:56:24 PM

This review is based on the snob value and not the true value for the car, I have 3 cars (2 hi end ones) but let me tell you this. I am most happy to drive my niece's Tata Nano . I am a 6.3 ft guy and this wonder of a car fits me perfectly. The driving is fun and practical within the city. We should get over the mindset of cheap car or poor man's car snobish attitude.

• Sachin Salunke |09 Jan,2016 11:24:36 PM

I've Nano CNG XM, driven 18,324 km in 6 month, it has top speed 90-100 km/h, it gives 32 kmpl in city and 36 kmpl on highway, it has good comfort than Alto, powerful AC than other car, due to two cylinder it has vibration than other car,better to drive in city because as per safety concern safe from rear side but not safe from front side,no maintanance yet, due to city traffic I've own this car after Swift Dzire Vdi but I'm happy to buy nano thanks ..Tata.