Beware!!!!! Dont ever buy a Manza!!!!!!!!!

By for Tata Manza 2012-10-20 16:55:37.0
  • Appearance

Pros : good space

Cons : worst service centers and not at all trust worthy

Beware!!!!! Don’t ever buy a Manza!!!!!!!!! Please don't ever think of buying a MANZA. It has got a major problem with its brake system. The brake becomes hard and it fails when we drive at slow speed in traffic conditions. In last 10 months I have taken my CAR several times to various tata authorized service center but they were not able to resolve it.  Now tata is telling me that I should alter my driving style. They are saying that this occurs in all cars with Safire engine. .............. Hence this is sincere appeal that do not go for any TATA car because they cannot resolve the problem of product manufactured by them. Instead of resolving the issue they try to convince the customer that there is no such issue. Also if you lodge a complaint against any service center, then TATA will not take any action against them, instead they will ask you to change the service center. Now they have asked me to come to tata owned service center which is around 40 KMS from my house. This is just because they cannot provide me good service at their authorized service center like Galaxy Motors. And these dealers never listen to company people. Tata Motors expectation is that the customer should pay for buying its car and then keep on spending on petrol for visiting their workshop for repetitive complaints which arise in the Car. If you want to know details of the issue you can get in touch with me at npadelkar@gmail.com

• deepak |11 Dec,2012 01:20:44 PM

thanks for the feedback . i walked in the showroom in south extension,Concorde motors DELHI and could understand why people run shy of purchasing these cars. the staff needs a overhaul.

• DR. Rakesh Kumar |23 Mar,2013 03:40:53 PM

I strongly agree with you and thanks to you for guiding people in advance but their are few more innocent people those who are lured by their fake friends suggesting them to buy this car. SALUTES TO YOU !!!!!!!!

• Dilver Singh |19 Apr,2013 05:12:10 PM

Dear All, Please never think to manza, every month, I have to visit dealer for different problem sand unbelievable that after 45000 km engine got breakdown even now nonperformance.Please beware.

• rahul datta |11 Feb,2015 04:44:52 PM

Dont ever buy manza As i have purchased elan model on 26jan14 As it has all the problem Breaking major issue In twelve months i just drove 8 months rest all it was standing in concerd motors for running repairing all the time

• t v |20 Jun,2015 06:06:33 PM

Hi friends though Iam lured by the appearence (good looks) features and spacious cabin of this Tata Manza car to buy,Now Iam afraid of buying this car after reading reviews of friends given above.Thanks for one and all. T.V.V.S.Rao