Tata Aria mileage and performance

By for Tata Aria from Madhya Pradesh 2010-06-25 12:54:33.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Looking very nice, stylish car, smart look,

I am planning to purchase a new crossover car, I have found new crossover Tata Aria which will be able to use across the all car categories like SUV and MUV. I was asking to my friend for the mean of crossover and he told me that the car which is loaded with SUV and MUV features so that means that is crossover car and you can use in the both format of this car. After that I was searching a crossover and finally i found Tata Aria which is equipped with both format and I have made a mind to purchase a new crossover car for my family. But i don't know that when it will launch in India and price tag as well. I hope that the company will launch by the end of this year. My main motive is that what is the mileage and performance of this car, But all the think will be shown after the launch in India.

• Pankaj Bindra |03 Jul,2010 01:46:30 PM

I hope that it will give a good mileage and excellent performance in the Indian auto market. According to the some auto website reports that the new Tata Aria has got a good capabilities to a good mileage and excellent performance in India.

prasad |05 Sep,2011 09:54:41 PM

mileage it gives 10km/litre

• mayank |15 Oct,2010 10:12:07 PM

• mayank |15 Oct,2010 10:12:44 PM

• prasad |05 Sep,2011 09:52:12 PM

good for driving and comfort but performance is not good