Look and Style:- Good look like a sports geep & for off road Comfort:- space better than other similar segment vehicles Pickup:- fast pic up but lesser than that of safari Mileage:- Not up to mark Best Features:- braking is gooooooood Needs to improve:- milage n interior Overall Experience:- good The best suv from the tata which is giving its best prformance around its drive. Also has a good braking system seen ever before in tata products . It also has a good ground clearence. But the milage has been a big backdrop for this car. It would be a nice experience for the people having long way usage but not for the guys having in city
- 14 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Other Aria Reviews
Look and Style DONT TAKE RONG DESITION , NOW I HAVE A GOOD EXPERIENCE BEFORE BUY ENQUIRY ABOUT SERVICING,AND SEE BRAND IMAGE ALSO.THIS TATA ARIA GIVE A VERY BAD EXPERIENC...
Back in 2010 when the Indian auto industry just offered hatchbacks, sedans and UVs, Tata Motors was the first to introduce a whole new segment called a Crossover. Yes it ...
Tata Aria Further Research
Trending Tata Cars
- Tata HarrierRs.12.99 - 17.99 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2019
- Tata 45XRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 01, 2019
- Tata EVision ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Tata H7XRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2020
- Tata Tiago EVRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 01, 2019
- Tata Tigor EVRs.12.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 15, 2019