SERVICE VERY POOR DONT BUY WITHOUT ENQUIRY FOR SMALL REPAIR ALSO IT WILL TAKE 30 DAYS

By for Tata Aria 2013-06-26 16:22:59.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style DONT TAKE RONG DESITION , NOW I HAVE A GOOD EXPERIENCE BEFORE BUY  ENQUIRY ABOUT SERVICING,AND SEE BRAND IMMAGE ALSO.THIS TATA ARIA GIVE A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE IN OUR RAJAHMUNDRY .30 DAYS THEY STOP VECHILE, FOR A SMALL REPAIR ,AFTER 30 DAYS THEY GIVE A BIG REPAIR BILL BUT IN WARRANTY PERIOD .VERY UN HAPPY I TAKE THE RONG DIRECTION .DONT BUY ANY ONE.we give somany complaints but no body not take any action.So becarefull.Dont think this a tata brand. Comfort   Pickup   Mileage   Best Features   Needs to improve   Overall Experience

• Nilesh.G.Jaiswal |20 May,2014 11:18:39 AM

I am interested to buy A Datson Go car ,I am residing Nearby Nagpur city(Orange city) in maharashtra,I have searche dfor the delears in Nagpur city on Internet,offcourse i found the Name of delear of datson car ,but there is no contact address & contact numbers of this car,I even don't know whether sales after service is available in Nagpur or not,so could u please send me the details of this delear in Nagpur city please ......please....... Expecting a positive response from u r side. Thanks Mr.N.G.Jaiswal.

• rr |20 Nov,2014 04:15:32 PM