Tata Aria is my final decision

By for Tata Aria from Delhi 2010-05-12 15:32:32.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Seems to have brilliant looks, the interiors look great, m assured of the performance

Cons : Don't know

I live in Delhi and own a Maruti Wagon R presently. My family size is huge with 7 members in total. It gets very difficult for us to go out in the evenings as we don't fit in the hatchback. I want to go in for a SUV and I was quite sure on buying a Honda CR-V. Recently, my son has been researching a lot on the Internet and he suggested me to read the expert review of Tata Aria at your site. Before reading the review I had already seen Tata Aria in the Delhi Auto expo this year. I was impressed by the car there also, but had not decided on a buying a car the. Tata Aria seems very impressive with everything that I was really looking for. As far as I know I think this is the costliest car by Tatas. I totally trust Tata when it comes t product quality and can go by the fact that they would have imbibed the best features in the car. The looks are stunning and that had already impressed me when I saw it in the Auto Expo. The pictures that you people have given also seems to be from the Expo. Can someone pls tell me the exact date of the launch and are the bookings already open. I would love to have a test drive before finally deciding on the buy. I hope my money gets invested in the right car. I am impressed by Tata Aria, hope it lives up to my expectations.

• Shabeer |01 Jun,2010 02:27:48 AM

Going by its look, Tata Aria, should be a great vehicle.