Can't wait for Tata Aria any more

By for Tata Aria from Faridabad 2010-06-16 18:21:01.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Looks great

Cons : Don't know

Hi all, let me introduce as an Indian resident who already owns a Honda City. I am really looking forward to an SUV/MUV as me and my family is totally travel freaks and many a times have felt the need to have a utility vehicle at our disposal. I have read about Tata Aria a lot recently and am totally mad about the car. I am game for this car in terms of the features that I feel are very promising. Also, I have seen Tata cars performing great on the Indian roads. Tata Safari has been ruling the segment till date and I can blindly rely on the product range from Tata's stable. The mileage and looks of the car is simply superb and I want to seek more information on the car. I incidentally came across an article from CarDekho while searching for the upcoming cars and am really impressed with this SUV. Can someone from the team provide me more details on the launch date and features of the car. I would really thankful.

• Pravin |17 Jun,2010 11:12:56 PM

You gotta be joking!! Safari "failed"!! And unless this babe is priced below INR 10 lac, its not going to work...Anything in Innova territory wont fly unless you can match Toyota quality. Safari spends more time in Garage than on road for example and tries to compete with fortuner? You gotta be kidding me!

• Vinod |12 Oct,2010 02:48:47 PM

I think this MUV will be like the Tata Sierra which had great features but failed due to Price.