Very Impressive Car. Go for It

By for Renault Scala 2013-12-24 18:27:05.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Awesome in its look and very stylish

Cons : Upgrade their Music System

Look and Style : Apperently the car is just Awesome in its look and very stylish. It makes people turn their head when passed through. Comfort: Very specious car. You wont get tired if you go on a long trip. Very relaxing and comfortable car. Pickup: Compared to other car its amazing. Mileage: Milage in city is 17 to 18 and on Highway its 21 kmpl. Best Features: Feature wise its good. Needs to improve: Upgrade their Music System. Overall Experience: Delivers more than expected. Will give advice to buy this car if you looking for all aspect. Value for money. Service is also very good of Renault Karnavati, Ahmedabad. People are very helpful and honest.

• Gireesh Kumar |05 Nov,2014 02:33:59 PM

It is a good car. Last one year I am using and satisfied with its performance. Service centers in Coimbatore, Madurai, Tirunelveli and Trivandrum are good. Only concern is shortage of some spares like antenna and seat adjusting knobs etc.

• kannambal m |11 Nov,2014 11:20:06 PM

I have booked Scala RXLD and eagerly waiting to get it. The reviews that I went through make me feel at ease. I was a little apprehensive about the popularity of the sedan variant of Renault.I shall post a detailed review after I start driving the car.