My name Sathish Kumar based out of Chennai and bought Renault Lodgy RxL 110ps version on Mar 2016. This is my third car. previously I owned TATA cars. I started with Indica DLS(2006) and upgraded to Vista(2011). I lost my Vista last year in Chennai flood and decided to go for seven seater MPV. After all my research, finally, I picked Renault Lodgy.
Below is my feedback/review about the car based on experience for past five months.
Renault Lodgy is the very nice family car. People who love driving along with their family can go for this one. It has a silent engine and when sitting in the cabin, you hardly hear any noise from the engine. It is very good for long drive. I never felt tired driving this car. I drove to Chennai to Nagarcoli, then to Munnar to Chennai which was close to 1800KM. This engine is nice for driving on highways. I got 16.5KML in highway and 12.5KMPL during city commute.
One major safety issue with this car is central locking. You do not have Door Lock switches in each door. As per Renault service person, the doors get locked when the car reaches 20KM, and it will not open from inside. When I tried opening the door from inside, I was able to open the door and that time my speed was around 40kms. This is one of the major safety issues which Renault have to look.
1. Engine Performance
2. A 7 seater. Seven adults can sit comfortably.
3. Spacious/roomy cabin (Need to have goods carrier)
4. A/C is super(3 row A/C). I never felt hot sitting inside the car during May month also that too everyone knows about Chennai weather.
5. Zero engine noise.
6. Ingress and egress good.
7. driving position is good.
8. Front look is good.
9. Good road Presence.
10 . No lag in pulling when the car fully loaded.
1. There is no seat height adjustment.
2. Mud flaps quality is very poor.
3. Rubber beddings are not made of good quality rubber
4. DTR could have been in white light instead of yellow. I usually get the signal from external people that headlight is on.
5. Power lag under 1200 RPM.
6.Compay fitted music system is average. Third-row people won't hear the music properly. You need to keep it in high volume which will be irritating for front row people.
7. Boxy looking. But I am used to it now.
8. Clutch is heavy in 110 ps version
9. Sales people are lethargic.
Overall I Can give 4/5.
5 Star for engine performance
4 star for Cabin.
I bought the Lodgy Stepway Edition MPV, and I am completely thrilled w...
Look and Style: Stepway's looking is much-much better & differ...
Look and Style: Style is very decent and especially the Stepway editio...
Look and Style: I have been waiting for Lodgy for 3 months. Now I got ...
If a long vacation is around the corner, we all haste in finishing our...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals