Maruti Ertiga
    Mahindra Xylo
    Mahindra Xylo
    Rs   9.03 - 11.82 Lakh*
    Compare Cars

Very bad quality of car as well as after same service

By for Renault Lodgy 2017-02-25 15:33:41.0
  • Appearance

There's a technical and mechanical problem in the Car. This is very disappointing that such a well-known company "Renault" has been so unprofessional and there's no customer satisfaction which has been considered by the Company. I have purchased a new car (Renault Lodgy 85PS RXL) from a dealer in Kanpur. The said car has been delivered to me without any testing at all, upon receipt of the car. I have analyzed that back A/C of the car is not working and accordingly I am making round and round of dealer's showroom as well as the service center.

In the month of starting of November 2016 suddenly a problem of non-starting (First time) of car engine has happened, we have made a complaint to the service center and they have given my car for servicing and understanding the problem. In this, at that point of time, it was informed that certain problem has happened in Fuel injector and the same has been resolved. Again the same problem has been repeated after three days and the car was off and not started at all.

In the month of end of November and starting of December (Second time), again we have send our car to service station at this time I have been informed your car has been kept on diagnose to understand the problem, after five days we have received back my car informing that all the problems have been properly sorted and this would not repeat again.

After four-five days again the same problem repeated (Third time) and the car has been taken back by service center informing us that they have to change certain parts in the car otherwise it would not work properly. The car was kept approx. 10 to 15 day in a service center and after few day they called me and inform that all the problem in the car has been resolved and whatever parts need to change has been changed properly and sorry for the inconvenience this would not happen in near future.

After that have gone for a long vacation and there is no use of my car it stood at my house idle. When I again started using my car in Jan Mid this year same problem was again repeated (Fourth time). When we tried to discuss with service center the same words has been repeated We have kept your car on diagnose and updated you. Today I have discussed with you the same problem with your service manager in Kanpur and there is no proper response has been received.

Once again the same problem was repeated (Fifth time).When we tried to discuss with service center the same words has been repeated We have kept your car on diagnose and updated you. Today I have discussed with you the same problem with your service manager in Kanpur and there is no proper response has been received.

I Would like to inform you that each time I have discussed this issue with customer care executive as well as in service center (current complaints number is Service Complaint-4-03019192-RENAULT KANPUR [ ref:_00Db0cZvn._500b0zSze0:ref ]?

I am not going to take back this car from the service center and would take the replacement of my car from Renault. In this regards, I have made a complaint in Consumer forum and the complaint number is 171599.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this April
  • v k tripathi |17 Jan,2018 06:18:31 PM

renault lodgy is very bad car .its parts like gaskets clutch plates steering oil seal are very poorly controlled for quality and fail during warranty period itself and leads to litigation. failing of gasket within run of 25000 km is nothing but zero quality control. may the management of renault acknowledge it reply.