Maruti Ertiga
    Rs   7.76 - 10.73 Lakh*

A desired family car!

By for Renault Lodgy 2017-05-14 15:21:13.0
  • Appearance

I am family man. Me, my wife, my two children and my parents, a big family of 6 members, big enough that we never felt a hatchback or a sedan an opt choice for a comfortable drive. So we decided to opt for a MUV for a better comfort and space. I owned kwid before marriage, thus I was little reluctant towards other brands. I inquired for an MUV in Renault's showroom and the Lodgy came in sight. It was a stepway edition displayed in grey. I was highly impressed. Further inquiries, finance options and I bought it on the occasion of Dusshera .Later in Diwali, me and my sweet family went out for holidays in our new lodgy. With a 21 kmpl diesel engine, lodgy is really a fuel efficient car.

One of major issues in India's countryside is the speed-breakers and pot-holes present in every few meters of ride that necessarily demands a good ground clearance, which in case of lodgy is excellent.

I bought lodgy mainly for comfort. Powerful AC's, leather covered adjustable seats, Rear Seat Headrest, Rear Seat Center Arm Rest makes journey much easier. Built in navigation system and cruise control tunes well to your drive,

All-in-all a great family car!

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this January
  • Push |22 Nov,2017 06:57:31 AM

I have to travel 6 days a week where daily distance will be 250 km (125 + 125) on National Highway. So I am looking for 7 sitter car as I have to travel with my colleagues. Following are basic key points which I have to keep in mind to purchase my new 7 sitter car. Safety My Budget Comfort Mileage After my review related to the 7 sitter car I finalize Datsun Go Plus, Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and Renault Lodgy. But now confused that which one is good.