Urban Influence

By for Renault Fluence 2015-02-10 12:01:09.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Features

Cons : Nothing

Overall Experience

After a lot of research on D segment cars, I have finally zeroed in Elantra and Fluence, as both were coming with the same price tag for the high-end version. Other D segment cars are not on the list due to lack of features in the Cruze and higher cost on Jetta or Octavia for the same features that we get in Fluence or Elantra.

In terms of engine, of course, we cannot zoom on the Indian roads at leat for 1km at a stretch. So, the engine is not in my preference. So, finally, in between Elantra or Fluence, I have chosen Fluence only because of its Ride and Comfort it offers on Indian roads and vehicle stability at higher speeds.

Fluence E4 get endless feature list which makes drive comfortable. Front seats are big enough to feel comfortable and both driver and passenger seats got the height adjustable option with lumbar support on the driver seat. The music system is 3D surround with 8 speakers and the clarity is very good. Volume control on the steering wheel is cumbersome for initial days of driving but once used, it is convenient to handle. When it comes with AC, no need to mention it is dual zone and cooling of the cabin is very good.

The car has a lot of safety features which ensures that the drive is comfortable and safe.

Overall I would recommend this car.

• Diyo |08 Oct,2015 02:55:30 PM