Positive Points -
1. It pulls off the SUV look convincingly from all the sides. Doesn't look like a hatchback
2.Sweet-looking and aggressive projector headlamps.
3. Front tow hooks (on both sides) are nicely integrated
4. Windshield washers are placed out of sight , nicely.
5. Skull Cap get integrated blinkers with optical illusion.
6. Storage tray under the front seat.
7. Rich knitted headliner
8. Smartly placed front armrest.
9. Good loading space along with baggage hook .
10. Power socket along with the light in the loading area.
11. Tiny headlamp and matte chrome strip around the projector lamp looks so clear and
12. Smartly designed Qtr glass & Rear pillar in line with tailgate shield.
13. The instrument cluster is easy to understand. and outline design ( In Blue colour) is in line ( or Simile ) to centre fascia design
14. Smartly fitted baggage hook behind the front seats, look so cool and is helpful to carry the stuff.
Negative Points -
1.Top Front grill looks somewhat similar to the pattern we saw in the market by other OEM.
2.Bonnet panel gap through the fender, you can see the parts inside.
3. Front Radio antenna is far too outdated & so long.
4. Easily visible Exhaust end. when you're standing behind the car
5. Very old centre fascia design which does not to SUV's
6. Tail lamps are coming out from the body. Overall it is not in the merge with shape but in line with feature line.
7. Colour harmony mismatch on several places.
8. Plastic quality is so poor and does not feel so rich one.
9. Front top grill design is jumbled together.
10.Reversing camera is placed on the top. It is clearly visible from the car's rear profile.
11. Indicator and fog lamp nearly placed might create an optical illusion in the fog session. Round fog lamps below are recessed and get a black surround.
I had booked the Brezza in May this year, said to have a waiting perio...
Before I tell you about the experience which I have with Brezza let me...
The dual tone exteriors only in the top most model which I have. It...
Maruti has entered the fast growing compact SUV segment for the first ...
India’s largest carmaker, Maruti Suzuki launched its all new offering-...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals