Overall looks are decent, not many features on the offering even in the middle variant. Rear seat rides are bumpy. and cheap plastics is been used. Only the mileage is good, performs. 17-18kmpl in Delhi traffic. Whereas performs 21-23kmpl on the highways. Space is good enough for 5 passengers. Boot light is not provided which is a big turn off. Its competitors have much better offerings on the lower price tag.
- 3 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Maruti Vitara Brezza
It needs better suspension, specially rear one. All 4 Disc brakes would be a big plus at the same time. Expecting 2020 model will be really updated as far as suspension is concerned.
2020 MARUTI BREZZA MUST INTRODUCE 2 PIPES OF THE SILENCER, TO STAND OUT.
From back side it sounds like some tin is being hanged, instead of Silencer. Very badly fixed & looks so funny.
Maruti Vitara Brezza User Reviews
- All (1999)
- Mileage (422)
- Performance (190)
- Looks (438)
- Comfort (440)
- Engine (203)
- Interior (209)
- Power (182)
- More ...
- View All Vitara Brezza Reviews
Trending Maruti Cars
- Maruti Futuro-eRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 15, 2021
- Maruti XL5Rs.5.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 20, 2020
- Maruti Vitara Brezza 2020Rs.7.2 - 10.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 20, 2020
- Maruti S-PressoRs.3.7 - 4.99 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 20, 2020
- Maruti Ignis 2020Rs.5.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 20, 2020