Maruti Vitara Brezza- My Stylish Family Car

By for Maruti Vitara Brezza 2016-05-04 19:46:59.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Mileage, Maruti Reliability, Fresh design

Cons : Rear seat comfort, stiff suspension

I bought the Vitara Brezza a couple of weeks back and I am more than happy with it. I have already covered 2000kms in the Brezza which includes one outstation trip to Kasauli. It is currently returning close to 19kmpl with the air conditioner working constantly. I am a proud owner of a Maruti Swift diesel before this and the Brezza has less turbo lag as compared to the Swift. The rear seat comfort has been a major issue. While going over road bumps and speed breakers, due to its stiff suspension setup, the rear seat especially is not a very comfortable place to be in. My friends who were seated at the rear seats during our Kasauli trip they were complaining about the slight discomfort that they were subjected to. I personally agree with them.

The music system is also very nice and so is the interior quality. The slightly brushed aluminum finish in the dashboard feels premium and upmarket. My dad is also very happy with the car as he trusts Maruti cars since they are very reliable.

I personally love Maruti' s new design philosophy. The front of the car is the best angle to look at it with those projector headlamps and the parking lights look brilliant during night time. While out on the highway, Brezza was very happily cruising at 90kmph in fifth gear and the instant fuel efficiency meter was showing 25 kmpl which was a joy to look at.

The car was also very comfortable in triple digit speeds and the not-so-light steering helped in adding more confidence on high speeds. To sum up my experience, I would suggest you all to buy the Brezza since it comes from a very reliable car makers stable and uses the already tried and tested Multijet engine. I also read on the internet that Maruti will be launching the petrol engine sometime near Diwali. Would surely love to test that engine out as well.

• naam |08 May,2016 12:10:07 PM

Thanks! You cleared some doubts.. Cheers!

ashokkamar chandujl mali |13 May,2016 07:01:16 PM

Ashokkamarmali

• puneet |08 May,2016 07:52:23 PM

Hi I m planning to buy it But one thing stops me from this that its maruti's vehicle. And will surely be a compromised one. And also concerned about cabin noise of engine. Plz help me out if possible

Rajesh Sahu |26 Jun,2016 03:42:16 PM

No noise but engine power is less and it's silencer look bad like taxi

• Hem gogoi |09 May,2016 08:31:55 AM

I am waiting for the petrol Maruti Vitara Breza .

• ABHISHEK JAGTAP |20 May,2016 08:15:04 PM

Which colour is best silver or redblack

• ajit kelkar |24 May,2016 02:08:13 AM

Hi i purchased vitara brezza vdi(0)on 9th may.i m finding it suitable for the pune traffic.comfirt ok,interiors ok,pickup good,space good.milage 17kms/lit in city.not yet confirmed on highways.AC very cool.no drag when ac on.overall nice compact suv.

patel nikunj |02 Jun,2016 11:31:23 AM

hum bhi vdi(o) lene vale hai . kya aap aapni car ka intiriar ka pics bhejenge . isme pics hai per vo to zdi ka pics hai to me confused hu ki kya karu so pls aap mere phn me whats ap me bhej denge . my no- 9687428729

bicky |04 Jun,2016 04:19:13 PM

Which model you buy......

rahul |20 Jul,2016 09:54:30 PM

I will plan for breeza buying any one tell me. Breeza ya Dizire I m confused which is the best overall

satish |03 Jul,2017 05:02:24 PM

Plz share your experience of mileage in city as well as on highway,car is supposed to get the mileage of 22km.ltr on highway and 20 km/LTR in city with AC

• ali |24 May,2016 01:52:05 PM

It's only meant for 4 people since it's difficult to sit in Rae seat. It's not spacious inside as mentioned in the above comment. We are a big family of 5 members so I drop the plan of getting vittara, has to go with innova crysta.

Pardeep Mathur |31 May,2016 11:23:34 AM

There is no problem for 3 in rear seat dear ... i own this one month ago

• gourav |25 May,2016 01:08:22 PM

I love this car very beautifull

Rajesh Sahu |24 Jun,2016 09:27:51 PM

Silencer design is very bad and cheep look as in auto taxi.

• bicky |04 Jun,2016 04:17:21 PM

Can Any one tall me about LDi Optional

• H L GURJAR |07 Jun,2016 07:25:20 PM

ये सब गधे है

• navneet |12 Jun,2016 09:57:26 PM

Hi I am Aryan Sharma i went to see maruti Suzuki VITARA BREZZA at competent automobile it is very bold looking muscular Car with dual tone colours and floating roof and interiors are very good and spacious very good knee room and under Thai support

navneet |12 Jun,2016 09:59:24 PM

Hi your review is very good

• Bomri riba |15 Jun,2016 05:48:03 AM

I am looking forward to buy a brezza...but confused which variant to buy.....please help ??

• Rajesh Sahu |24 Jun,2016 09:25:57 PM

I booked breeze top Model in may 2016 and I am very happy but it's silencer design is very bad so I m very unhappy with such cheep silencer design as in auto rickshaw if company can make this silencer hidden or attractive that will be very nice.

namdak |24 Jun,2016 09:53:07 PM

Booking done in may.so when u will get the suv???

sushil jakhar |09 Jul,2016 02:28:16 AM

I had also booked in may but still waiting... Whats your booking status till now??

• rakesh |12 Jul,2016 04:18:41 PM

I want to know does rear seat comfort is good or not, some people who bought brezza told me that comfort is not at all good.

• Adarsh |15 Jul,2016 11:36:19 PM

After 2000 rpm we can expect the ratling from the engine which is not comfortable

• Nanda |18 Jul,2016 04:23:53 PM

I have already booked zdi dual tone. lets see how much time they take to deliver. They told me i will get it in 1st week of october. maruti breeza vitara.

• Mehul Patel |18 Jul,2016 06:43:57 PM

Any plan for petrol variant launch?

• vishnu |24 Aug,2016 03:09:30 PM

I am also waiting to buy a automatic beraion

• Girish |07 Dec,2016 11:30:54 AM

i like to buy

• NARESH NAUTIYAL |16 Dec,2016 02:01:01 PM

i want book breeze top Model in jan 2017 and I am very happy but it's NOT PETROL VER.Silencer design is very bad so I m very unhappy with such cheep Silencer design as in auto rickshaw if company can make this silencer hidden or attractive that will be very nice.

• ashok |23 Feb,2017 03:17:12 PM

worst car in speed pickup and engine capacity is less as compared to chasis. Maruti again disappointed us as usual.