Rating of Maruti Vitara Brezza

K
Kshitij
for ZDi
On: May 04, 2016 | 342886 Views

I bought the Vitara Brezza a couple of weeks back and I am more than happy with it. I have already covered 2000kms in the Brezza which includes one outstation trip to Kasauli. It is currently returning close to 19kmpl with the air conditioner working constantly. I am a proud owner of a Maruti Swift diesel before this and the Brezza has less turbo lag as compared to the Swift. The rear seat comfort has been a major issue. While going over road bumps and speed breakers, due to its stiff suspension setup, the rear seat especially is not a very comfortable place to be in. My friends who were seated at the rear seats during our Kasauli trip they were complaining about the slight discomfort that they were subjected to. I personally agree with them.

The music system is also very nice and so is the interior quality. The slightly brushed aluminum finish in the dashboard feels premium and upmarket. My dad is also very happy with the car as he trusts Maruti cars since they are very reliable.

I personally love Maruti' s new design philosophy. The front of the car is the best angle to look at it with those projector headlamps and the parking lights look brilliant during night time. While out on the highway, Brezza was very happily cruising at 90kmph in fifth gear and the instant fuel efficiency meter was showing 25 kmpl which was a joy to look at.

The car was also very comfortable in triple digit speeds and the not-so-light steering helped in adding more confidence on high speeds. To sum up my experience, I would suggest you all to buy the Brezza since it comes from a very reliable car makers stable and uses the already tried and tested Multijet engine. I also read on the internet that Maruti will be launching the petrol engine sometime near Diwali. Would surely love to test that engine out as well.

Other Vitara Brezza Reviews