Maruti Vitara Brezza is good as expected!!!
I recently purchased Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza ZD+ (Blue+White).First the car looks stunning from out and I had applied Black Mat finish on the roof to make it more stunning. I have completed 300 kms in city only.
The good points about the car are :
- Handling is very easy and easy to drive in city.
- Clutch is very smooth and gear shift to very smooth and easy.
- AC is very powerful and do not feel any lag when switched on.
- Touchscreen system is very responsive and easy to navigate.
- Road grip is very good with very less body roll over and easy to swing in corners.
- Mileage 15 KMPL With full time AC in City. Yet to check in highway.
- Engine noise is very less, almost nil.
- Road view is awesome can see the bonnet which makes easy to drive.
- Suspension is good and felt very smooth.
The negative points are :
- Turning radius is very long need to reverse many times.
- Car body is not that strong even a small touch can cause a huge dent.
- Little noise inside if any pothole or hump comes suddenly.
- Rear AC vents missing.
- Inside plastic need improvement.
- 14 Likes
- 5 Dislikes
Other Vitara Brezza Reviews
The dual tone exteriors only in the top most model which I have. It looks very sporty. The front grill has a m... ...Read More
- 95 Likes
- 39 Dislikes