I recently purchased Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza ZD+ (Blue+White).First the car looks stunning from out and I had applied Black Mat finish on the roof to make it more stunning. I have completed 300 kms in city only.
The good points about the car are :
- Handling is very easy and easy to drive in city.
- Clutch is very smooth and gear shift to very smooth and easy.
- AC is very powerful and do not feel any lag when switched on.
- Touchscreen system is very responsive and easy to navigate.
- Road grip is very good with very less body roll over and easy to swing in corners.
- Mileage 15 KMPL With full time AC in City. Yet to check in highway.
- Engine noise is very less, almost nil.
- Road view is awesome can see the bonnet which makes easy to drive.
- Suspension is good and felt very smooth.
The negative points are :
- Turning radius is very long need to reverse many times.
- Car body is not that strong even a small touch can cause a huge dent.
- Little noise inside if any pothole or hump comes suddenly.
- Rear AC vents missing.
- Inside plastic need improvement.
An all-rounded compact SUV. A neutral package at the right price! Clea...
It is an awesome car to have one at home and to drive easily in the st...
The car looks smart, beast on road and also feels the same. and also n...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals