Excellent Vehicle

By for Maruti Vitara Brezza 2016-08-06 18:29:27.0
  • Appearance

The Brezza has got impeccable styling, marvellous looks, very smooth ride and handling.

Design:

Exterior - The liquid-like design flows from bumper to bumper and looks so classy.

Looks: Exterior look is somewhat okay, though bigger wheels would have given it a different look.

Space: Enough space is there for luggage during intercity travel for my family as well as enough space for my co-passengers to relax and enjoy the ride. My family includes small kids in the age range of 6 to 9 and elders ageing more than 72 and almost everyone enjoys the ride.

Braking: My car is equipped with ABS with EBD and I got a chance to test it on a highway drive. On a close encounter with stray cattle on an NH road, I was pleasantly surprised when the car stopped just a few feet from one running across the road in a time duration of few seconds from 100 kph to 0. There was no skidding no nothing.

I do feel it the most while trying to overtake in low speeds than in high speeds. I managed to hit a top speed of 140 kph on highways with a short duration average speed of 110 to 120 kph and I never get dissatisfied with the pull in high revolutions.

Though I am using the car always with AC on I am satisfied to get a 15 km per litre on an average. It includes hot summer conditions with 43-degree celsius plus to winter chills and monsoon.