The all time reliable vehicle

By for Maruti Swift 2016-11-22 17:37:52.0
  • Appearance

I have a Swift ZXI and had bought it in May 2015. The feel of the vehicle is excellent and as Swift had to compete with the new i-20, a lot of features had been introduced in the top end variant of Swift. This makes the vehicle more up market and ready to compete with newer vehicles. Before zeroing down on Swift i had done a lot of comparisons on CD and this helped. My priorities were safety and low maintenance vehicle which meets in the new Swift. I am a regular off roader and run on highways most of the times. Swift has power and its ABS is highly responsive. I am receiving a mileage of 17 km/l with great pick up and optimum control. If i were to look at the cons they would be low leg room in the back seat, dickey space and a very common car (you would see every 10 vehicle on road to be a swift). I love my swift and would like all of you to know that this is more reliable and efficient than its competitors. For people who are like me i.e. from the middle class and do not want to burdened with the issues of a car Swift is the best choice. It gives you peace of mind and the vast maruti network ensures quality for after sales services. Simple yet highly recommended.