Swift Is Just Awesome

By for Maruti Swift 2016-07-09 22:53:09.0
  • Appearance

Swift is part of my family since 2011 and I a proud owner of Swift LDi (base diesel version) (2011 model). Swift has Fiat-sourced 1.3 L DDiS engine. After driven over 1 lakh kilometre, I can proudly say it has never let me down be it in Leh, be it in Jaipur. Its performance is exhilarating and being true to the spirit of Maruti, it gives good mileage and is really economical to maintain. We all know Maruti has best and widest service network. Now about old swift which I own and new Swift which is currently available. Since August 2011 Swift has been updated it has dropped some weight, looks meaner, engine is frugal and faster and has far better interiors, much improved plastic quality and fitting, a better steering wheel with good and responsive feedback, better central console than old swift (2011 model) and all in all, it now feels like that you are getting inside a better car, it has better handling due to its longer length and width and low height and has better fuel efficiency. Moreover it also feels secure. Overall Swift is truly swift and adapts to your driving style, If you like it hard and fast then it is a beast and if you prefer gentle, it is family's delight.