Swift

By for Maruti Swift 2016-08-01 18:01:59.0
  • Appearance

Hello, it was difficult to buy a car so I started calling my friends and checking reviews on CarDekho. The popular choice by my dad was swift, which was my preference too in the first place. It also had extra power as compared to the Wagon R. The quick look on safety features, I told myself that we should go for the top model that is ZXI. I had liked the features of ZXI. It includes airbags, ABS engine start stop button etc. I like the car design too. It looks so inviting, almost begging me to get behind the wheels. The interior of the car was too good seats were very comfy. The engine is super and is nicely mated with the gearbox the quality. The quality of interiors is very good. I like the fact that it has small windows and even smaller rear windscreen [with a rear wiper too] . for me having electronic side mirrors was a bigger plus point. I like the AC it comes with auto climate control, wider with Alloys wheels and a ZXI badge on the rear. This car offers you a superior ride and handling. My car gives me a mileage of 18 to 19 for per litter that is very good and the AC cooling is awesome. My swift ZXI also comes with rear parking sensor, side turn indicators and the steering controls . The petrol engine is very good smooth there is no buffer pickup, its just hits what speed you want. The car gives you very good performance very good control it tears the road and flies in the air, I feel like driving an aircraft. Average fuel consumption displayed on the MID is a very good feature and shows almost accurate information. Distance to empty information is not so reliable. Boot space is good and suspension also is good. The focus of the headlight is very good on modifying you get a very good view of your swift. The price of ZXI variant is good in my words the power of the 87bhp engine was good and once could feel the zing upon pressing the accelerator. Comparing with the other cars of Maruti the Swift is gradually making its position in India for the mid-sized family car. The headlights of the swift are much better compared to the other Maruti variants. Owning a wSift ZXI is like having a luxury car for me, when you get into a swift just sit upright, enjoy the drive, in other cars you have to sink into the seat. I would like to suggest everyone who is planning to buy a car in the budget of 6 to 8 lacks then you should buy the Swift. Swift is everyone's envy and an owners pride.