New Maruti Swift ZDI

By for Maruti Swift 2016-11-19 21:32:20.0
  • Appearance

I am owning the New Maruti swift ZDI since April 2012 AND I have driven 1,05,000 km.

It is my 2nd Four wheeler.

My 1st car is also Maruti Swift VDI (now with my co - brother with odo reading 1,15,0000 km) purchased June 2008 and I have driven 77,000 km.

The driving comfort on both the cars are very good.

Many times I have driven 900 km / day in both the cars.

(Starting early in the morning from my town to Pondichery 450 km away and returning back at 11 night o'clock). I felt no tired in both the cars.

So it is drivers car and fun to drive.

The Maruti Swift VDI factory fit tyre size was 165/80 R14. It skid many times while sudden braking. After changing the tyre size to 185/80 R14, I found a vast difference in Driving and Braking efficiency.

It is my suggestion to change the tyre size from 165/80 R14 to185/80 R14 for safety and comfort driving.

The New Maruti Swift ZDI factory fit tyre size was 185/65 R15 on alloy wheels are good, giving good steering comfort and braking efficiency.

The mileage of my old Maruthi Swift VDI gives an average of 20 km / litre on full A/c. I got 23 km / litre as the record mileage on Maruthi Swift VDI.

The mileage of my Maruthi Swift ZDI gives an average of 17 km / litre on full A/c.I got 19.5 km / litre as the record mileage on Maruthi Swift ZDI.

The Difference in mileage between old Maruti Swift VDI and New Maruti Swift ZDI may be due to the Change in gear box and also due to automatic climatic control.

This shows the 1.3 multi-jet diesel engine of fiat is superb.

There is ample power output after 2000 rpm due to turbo.

I have driven to the Maximum speed of 160 km / hr on both the cars.

I have driven many times in hills to Kodaikanal and Yercad.

Both the cars performed well in hill climbing without any power problem.

I Recommend to buy ZDI instead of VDI because, ZDI is loaded with features worth more than price difference of 1,00,000.

The automatic climatic control, Two din music system with 6 speakers, steering mounted audio control, 15" Alloy wheel, Rear Whipper & Defogger, ABS, SRS Air Bags to driver and front seat passenger, worth more than price difference of 1,00,000.

The ABS in ZDI helped me to put sudden breaking in the highway at 140 km / hr on wet road immediately after raining.

The A/c on both the car are good. many times the rear passenger has said it is too cool and requested to increase the temperatue.

There was fogging problem in my old Maruti Swift VDI during rain, but no fogging problem in my new Maruti Swift ZDI due to automatinc climatic control.

The front Two seats give very good comfort compared to the rear seat.

It is advisable to put bumper to bumper insurance now available up to 5 years.

I am proud and happy to own my New Maruti Swift ZDI.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this July