I am also an owner of Maruti Suzuki Swift ZDI 2014. This is an amazing car with a great turbo charged power and pickup, Small enough for everyday city driving. Although not as comfortable and smooth to drive as other Hondas. There are some gear box issues which makes the neutral to reverse shift a hassle sometimes. Back seating is not as comfortable as the front due to lack of leg space. The boot is although pretty specious due to the depth and height. Great car but may be not worth the cost I paid for the ZDI model.
- 0 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Maruti Swift
Maruti Swift User Reviews
- All (3008)
- Mileage (857)
- Performance (409)
- Looks (880)
- Comfort (807)
- Engine (432)
- Interior (385)
- Power (330)
- More ...
- View All Swift Reviews
Trending Maruti Cars
- Maruti Futuro-eRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 15, 2021
- Maruti XL5Rs.5.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 20, 2020
- Maruti Vitara Brezza 2020Rs.7.2 - 10.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 20, 2020
- Maruti S-PressoRs.3.7 - 4.99 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 20, 2020
- Maruti Ignis 2020Rs.5.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 20, 2020
On Maruti Swift :- Saving up to Rs. 53,500...