Finally Decided To Buy Maruti Swift

• Appearance

Pros : appealing looks, feel good drive, excellent pick-up, spacious interiors

Maruti Swift has actually converted my excitement into relaxation. I am so relieved to have finally decided to buy a Maruti Swift as my first ever owned possession. I am so happy. I have narrowed down on the bright Red color as it is too trendy. I have taken a test drive and have also tried my hands on my friend's Swift. I have got an overall review that the carĀ gives a mileage of around 14kmpl, which is pretty good in the city. One thing that I really loved about the car was that being a hatchback, it has front airbags in its specification list, which adds a safety factor while driving. I have been waiting to take my hatchback on a long highway drive. The interiors are spacious and the pick-up is astonishingly fast and quick. I mean as soon as you turn your keys and press the accelerator you are on the move. I really wish that we could have got a company fitted audio system, but that's a minor point. Overall, I am more than satisfied and have finally decided to go for the Maruti Swift.

Comments Maruti Swift
  • Mohan |09 Apr,2010 01:34:54 PM

I have already purchased Maruti Swift. Its really a wonderful performance car in the premium segment. I would also prefer to you for Maruti Swift and Maruti Swift Dzire. Let's Cheers!!!!!!!

• janu |10 Apr,2010 04:55:00 AM

really wish to buy a swift car but little bit confused of varients.

• shafik |10 Apr,2010 06:44:45 AM

Maruti Swift Diesel is a good car , i have already used 40,000kms in 40 months , not yet changed the tyres or clutch disk . Suggestion to company : 14inch tryes are good for stability for maruti swift car I suggest Swift is best and better car for Indian conditions , than soft and female cars like i20 , figo.

• Sahil |03 May,2010 07:34:15 AM

I guess both the petrol and diesel variants are doing good as far as swift is concerned!

• Srini |19 May,2010 12:03:36 AM

I have purchased a Swift VDI with ABS in Feb 2010. This is the first car I purchased and I am enjoying driving this car. I am very happy with my decision. This is a car which is ideal for the city limits as well as on highways. I recently went on a long weekend trip and covered 1,300 kms in this vehicle. The performance of the vehicle is amazing on highways. Speeds of 125 kmph is easily achievable and you donot make out the vehicle's speed unless you look aside. The ABS feature is really helpful while driving through hilly and winding roads. Service back up of Maruti is amazing... I recommend this car to any new buyer.

• RAJESH |21 May,2010 03:06:00 PM

I read your review about swift I would like know whether petrol/diesel which will be preferable. What is the actual average of petrol/diesel you are getting of your car.

• narender |12 Jul,2010 07:27:14 PM

which car i should preferred whther petrol or diesel version

• Rajat |19 Aug,2010 12:58:48 PM

Hi,my avg driving is only 5000 k.m per ann. shold i go for diesel? which is the car u suggest in price range of 4 -4.25 lacks.G

• manjunath s |16 Oct,2010 05:50:50 PM

Sir, Please clarify me which car I should preferred whether Petrol or Diesel Version of Swift. And what is millage of two version. Thanking youm M.G.S.

sahu |11 Jun,2011 10:06:42 PM

i wanto purchase swift diesel car but my average driving is 5000 km per annum kindly suggest me whether ishould go for petrol or diesel version also tellme about the maintainance cost of both the version

Maruti Swift review scorecard