Rating of Maruti Swift

S
Sameer Sherawat
for LXI BSIV
On: Apr 09, 2010 | 4428 Views

Maruti Swift has actually converted my excitement into relaxation. I am so relieved to have finally decided to buy a Maruti Swift as my first ever owned possession. I am so happy. I have narrowed down on the bright Red color as it is too trendy. I have taken a test drive and have also tried my hands on my friend's Swift. I have got an overall review that the car gives a mileage of around 14kmpl, which is pretty good in the city. One thing that I really loved about the car was that being a hatchback, it has front airbags in its specification list, which adds a safety factor while driving. I have been waiting to take my hatchback on a long highway drive. The interiors are spacious and the pick-up is astonishingly fast and quick. I mean as soon as you turn your keys and press the accelerator you are on the move. I really wish that we could have got a company fitted audio system, but that's a minor point. Overall, I am more than satisfied and have finally decided to go for the Maruti Swift.

Other Swift Reviews