Finally Decided To Buy Maruti Swift

for LXI BSIV

Maruti Swift has actually converted my excitement into relaxation. I am so relieved to have finally decided to buy a Maruti Swift as my first ever owned possession. I am so happy. I have narrowed down on the bright Red color as it is too trendy. I have taken a test drive and have also tried my hands on my friend's Swift. I have got an overall review that the car gives a mileage of around 14kmpl, which is pretty good in the city. One thing that I really loved about the car was that being a hatchback, it has front airbags in its specification list, which adds a safety factor while driving. I have been waiting to take my hatchback on a long highway drive. The interiors are spacious and the pick-up is astonishingly fast and quick. I mean as soon as you turn your keys and press the accelerator you are on the move. I really wish that we could have got a company fitted audio system, but that's a minor point. Overall, I am more than satisfied and have finally decided to go for the Maruti Swift.

By sameer sherawat
On: Apr 09, 2010 | 4427 Views

Write your Comment on Maruti Swift

9 comments
m
manjunath s
Oct 16, 2010 5:50:50 PM

Sir, Please clarify me which car I should preferred whether Petrol or Diesel Version of Swift. And what is millage of two version. Thanking youm M.G.S.

s
sahu
Jun 11, 2011 10:06:42 PM

i wanto purchase swift diesel car but my average driving is 5000 km per annum kindly suggest me whether ishould go for petrol or diesel version also tellme about the maintainance cost of both the version

R
    rajat
    Aug 19, 2010 12:58:48 PM

Hi,my avg driving is only 5000 k.m per ann. shold i go for diesel? which is the car u suggest in price range of 4 -4.25 lacks.G

n
      narender
      Jul 12, 2010 7:27:14 PM

which car i should preferred whther petrol or diesel version

Maruti Swift User Reviews

4.5/5
        Based on2483 User reviews
        Write a Review and Win
        200 Paytm vouchers & an iPhone 7 every month!
        Iphone
        • LATEST
        • VERIFIED
        • CRITICAL
        • The Best Car From Maruti

I have this car since 2005 Then I bought it in 2009 Now in 2019, The most popular and the best car offered by Maruti which gives you efficient mileage and overall perform...Read More

By yash
          On: Dec 06, 2019 | 135 Views
        • Price and Drive Amazing

Almost good and the price is very reasonable. Light noise, music quality are so good better than the other hatchbacks. Driving is also very smooth.

By dikshant kumar
          On: Dec 05, 2019 | 23 Views
        • Nice Looks and Beautiful Design

Nice looks and beautiful design. Nice speed pick and quality car. It is really smooth while driving.

By monish lalani
          On: Dec 05, 2019 | 15 Views
        • The top car.

Value for money as it's within the budget and amazing leg-space. Totally comfortable.

By shajahan a s kinavu
          On: Dec 07, 2019 | 5 Views
        • Great car.

A high-quality car with great comfort and within the budget.

By sagarsoni
          On: Dec 06, 2019 | 2 Views
        • Swift and it rivals.

Poor build and not so powerful. Not so comfortable as compared to its rivals but still a good package. Highly recommended.

By kartikay rawal
          On: Dec 06, 2019 | 1 Views
        • Best in class.

The car with great mileage, smooth drive.

By aman sharma
          On: Dec 06, 2019 | 1 Views
        • Highly recommended.

The car is very spacious and has a strong body. It feels very much safe inside. Low-cost services and comfort with great features. Good resale value.

By tarun