Rating of Maruti Swift

I
Inder Raj
for ZDi BSIV
On: Dec 23, 2016 | 29 Views

I brought swift VDI and can say this is best car in this segment.in city I m getting 21.8 mileage , is'nt it amazing? My daily running is around 50 - 60 km in city when we bought any car our discussion is on mileage I was thinking we will get 17-18 but it crosses its own limit. ThankS maruti suzuki. Unlike the LXI variant of petrol version which was too basic of a premium car for the image created by Swift, this variant is loaded with music system with speed sensitive auto volume, four speakers and manual air conditioning, and the anti-lock braking system as a standard feature. The airbags for driver and co-passenger is given as an option. The decent performance with responsive engine and stability at high speed makes it a good companion for driving in city as well as for the long drives.

EXACTLY MY OPINION WOULD BE ABOUT:

Version Reviewed : ZDi

Purchased As : 2015 model

Familiarity : Have driven a few thousands kilometres

Fuel Economy : 26.7 kpl

Good : Premium Badge, State of the art Design, Great Handing, Great After sale service,

Bad : Boot Space.

Full Review

Exterior: Awesome looking hatch in the country. No one to beat this.

Interior (Features, Space & Comfort) Top variant equipped with Automatic Climate control, Bluetooth telephony, Height adjustable seats, Alloy wheels are awesome in the segment.

Engine Performance, Fuel Economy and Gearbox Smooth gearbox to handle, Rides smooth on any road, Fuel economy of 26.7 for me on highway.

Ride Quality & Handling Superb.

Areas of improvement: Only concern is Boot space. Maruti Suzuki swift is a great car on Indian Roads. It handles well, rides well and easy to own. The maintenance of this car is very cheaper and thanks to Maruti for providing awesome after sales service through their wide network of service stations. The car has been driven for 2500 kms for now and has been receiving great mileage which is astonishing. The ZDI variant comes with loaded features that are good to use and user friendly.

Other Swift Reviews