Rating of Maruti Swift

S
Sahil
for LXI BSIV
On: Oct 28, 2010 | 1064 Views

Look and Style:  I have to admit that one area that drifted me towards Maruti Swift was the elegant yet peppy looks offered by the car. I remember that there used to be an initial apprehension about the looks of the car, but I think every new innovation takes a while to be accepted. The looks are extremely peppy. I love the headlights and the front grille of the car. The style quotient is great whether on the exteriors or while in the cabin.

Comfort: I find it spacious both in terms of the leg room and head room. The cabin is superb and that makes the drives really comfortable.

Pickup: Is good and very smooth. Even when the AC is on, the pickup is smooth.

Mileage:  In the city, I get a mileage of about 14 kmpl and 18kmpl on the highways which I feel is pretty good.

Best Features: I love the looks and performance of the car. It has the best pick up amongst the cars in  the genre.

Needs to improve: Like other cars from Maruti Suzuki, the plastic used in the car is not really great, which I feel can be worked on.

Overall Experience: Has been really cool and very satisfying as a customer. In a span of 4 years, I have never faced any issue that has majorly bothered me.

Other Swift Reviews