Excellent car . Perfect for small families / couples.

By for Maruti Ritz 2016-07-03 18:29:51.0
  • Appearance

Hi Friends, I am writing this review after 2.5 years of usage. I purchased the car after a lot of research. I must say online browsing was really helpful in making the right choice. To start with, I shortlisted 4-5 cars before going for Ritz 1. Honda Brio 2. Hyundai i10 3. Maruti Swift 4. Ford Figo My height is 6 "1' so I was looking for a car with extra head space. Moreover, Ritz is my second car, the first one being Maruti Swift Dzire VDI. Let me go one by one how I narrowed down to Maruti Ritz. Average - Scored over Brio and Figo. Tall Boy looks - scored over swift, Figo and Brio Looks - that's an individual choice [I liked it]. I personally liked the Tall Boy looks. Sales support - Scored over Ford and Honda in terms of availability of service stations. The technical differences could be easily compared online, so I am not going into much of detail. It's a low maintenance car. I have got it serviced regularly at the authorized service centers. I personally use the car for daily office commute and occasional intercity trips. On highways, I have got an average of around 18-19 kmpl. Hope this review is helpful!