Performance up to expectation. Depends on driving skill. No technical breakdown during the journey so far, my Celerio has completed 7 years on-road and covered more than 71000 km in single-hand driving conditions. If not wheel submerged in mud it can manage through off-road conditions well. Steering wheel, acceleration, braking, gear shift are all wonderful.
- 2 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Maruti Celerio 2017-2021 User Reviews
- All (493)
- Mileage (202)
- Performance (63)
- Looks (109)
- Comfort (127)
- Engine (56)
- Interior (54)
- Power (46)
- More ...
Overall a good car. Spacious. Good riding experience. Decent fuel efficiency. The city is around 16-18kmpl. Long drive you can expect 20-22kmpl. The only concern is poor ...
- View All Celerio 2017-2021 Reviews
Write your Comment on Maruti Celerio 2017-2021
Trending Maruti Cars
- Maruti Compact SUVRs.15.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 15, 2022
- Maruti Alto 2022Rs.3.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Oct 18, 2022
- Maruti Vitara Brezza 2022Rs.8.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jun 20, 2022
- Maruti Swift HybridRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 01, 2022
- Maruti S-Cross 2022Rs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 15, 2022