Rating of Maruti Celerio 2014-2017

k
kirtikumar vaidya
for VXI
On: Jul 10, 2014 | 57649 Views

I am writing this review on the basis of 3 month usage experience of Maruti Celerio.

Look and Style: From front it looks best in the class however from back side, frankly speaking I don't like it from back as it looks like Maruti Alto 800.

Comfort: It is best car in the segment for 5 healthy persons. We are family of 5 persons with average health and its completely comfortable for us.

Pickup: Pick up is good on first and second gear but lacks in fourth gear which can be the deciding factor on highways.

Mileage: In this factor, I will give Celerio 10/10 because it is giving me 18.5km/litre on highway and 17.5 km/litre in city as per the average meter with full time AC on (as per avg. meter).

Best Features: The best features are good mileage, looks from front, space inside, Good AC, front dashboard also give me feel like Swift.

Needs to improve: This car is very light in weight as 1000CC engine may be the reason and power lack in third and fourth gear. Besides, the looks from rear side should be improved.

Overall Experience: I had 3 long tour besides daily city driving and have found it good till date.

Other Celerio 2014-2017 Reviews