Perfect family car.
I recently purchased a Baleno Zeta petrol manual, and I am quite happy with the car. It's comfortable, engine is smooth and the amenities provided are quite good. However I have faced some minor issues, I have started getting a smell though AC vents and when the car goes on speed breakers the spare tyre bounces a bit which results in a sound coming from behind. These issues will be highlighted in my 2nd servicing . But rest it's a perfect car for me.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Maruti Baleno
Maruti Baleno User Reviews
- All (2895)
- Mileage (698)
- Performance (341)
- Looks (848)
- Comfort (791)
- Engine (329)
- Interior (408)
- Power (258)
- More ...
- View All Baleno Reviews
Trending Maruti Cars
- Maruti Futuro-eRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 15, 2021
- Maruti XL5Rs.5.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 20, 2020
- Maruti Vitara Brezza 2020Rs.7.2 - 10.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 25, 2020
- Maruti S-PressoRs.3.7 - 4.99 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 20, 2020
- Maruti S-Cross 2020Rs.9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 25, 2020
On Maruti Baleno :- Saving up to Rs. 35,00...