I've owned the 2018 facelift zeta CVT model for about 9 months now and here's what I have to say about it. First off - it looks stylish. The DLRL and alloys look amazing. I found it better looking than the i20 and polo. Its quite spacious too although rear thigh support could've been better. The quality of plastics, fabrics is mediocre and doesn't match the price, I paid for. My front passenger seat belt has started to wear off already. I use it primarily in the city and the handling is very light with steering being responsive however on the highway, the car is very unstable on speeds above 90kmph. It is better to keep it restricted to city use. It is a typical Maruti on the safety front. They compromise safety for efficiency. It gives off 11km/liter due to the fact its a petrol CVT. Drive quality is great on low speeds, the suspension is nice given the low ground clearance and NVH levels are amazing. The gearbox is responsive but it will rev a lot in sudden acceleration. The feature list is decent. The touch screen is slick, air conditioning is effective. The car itself isn't worth the money. In 8 lacks you can get a better-equipped i20 or the safe, sturdy polo but the resale value and easy maintenance makes up for it. In conclusion, id says if you need a car primarily for the city and can neglect the inadequate rear under-thigh support and average quality materials then sure, go for it.
- 1 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Maruti Baleno
Maruti Baleno User Reviews
- All (2914)
- Mileage (779)
- Performance (392)
- Looks (913)
- Comfort (867)
- Engine (361)
- Interior (437)
- Power (286)
- More ...
Hello Points Chaudhary this side, I am from Muzaffarnagar -251001 I am so fed up with the services that your team is providing to me. As I have bought Baleno on 18th Augu...
- View All Baleno Reviews
Compare Variants of Maruti Baleno
- Baleno SigmaCurrently ViewingRs.5,63,602*EMI: Rs. 12,20421.01 kmplManual
- Baleno ZetaCurrently ViewingRs.7,01,112*EMI: Rs. 15,43521.01 kmplManual
- Baleno DualJet DeltaCurrently ViewingRs.733,412*EMI: Rs. 15,67823.87 kmplManual
- Baleno AlphaCurrently ViewingRs.7,64,112*EMI: Rs. 16,76721.01 kmplManual
- Baleno Delta CVTCurrently ViewingRs.7,76,612*EMI: Rs. 17,03919.56 kmplAutomatic
- Baleno DualJet ZetaCurrently ViewingRs.7,89,912*EMI: Rs. 16,85323.87 kmplManual
- Baleno Zeta CVTCurrently ViewingRs.8,33,112*EMI: Rs. 18,22119.56 kmplAutomatic
- Baleno Alpha CVTCurrently ViewingRs.8,96,112*EMI: Rs. 19,55319.56 kmplAutomatic
Trending Maruti Cars
On Maruti Baleno :- Consumer Offers upto R...