Rating of Mahindra Xylo

Mahindra Xylo: Drive It Or Stay Away

V
Visistha Jonalagadda
On: Dec 27, 2016 | 244 Views

There are 6 people in our family. Actually, we had a small car named Maruti Ritz. It was a 4-5 seater car and it was not sufficient for all of us to sit inside the car comfortably. So, we decided to buy an MUV [8 seater]

First, my father thought to buy Toyota Innova. It was too costly, so my father thought to buy an MUV, which is at low cost. We have seen Maruti Ertiga, But it is a bit small, and the cost is also very low. So, my father decided to search more. While searching, we have come to Mahindra. It is the king of MUVs. We have seen Mahindra Scorpio. My father didn't like the Scorpio, because it didn't have luggage storage. Even it was the same case with Mahindra Bolero. It didn't have any luggage storage. But these days, Scorpio is getting a luggage storage. We came to Mahindra Xylo. My father felt it interesting. He had discussed with us, and all of us liked it. So, my father has proceeded with Xylo. We have purchased the high-end model [E9] which contains the new mHAWK engine. It is a very powerful engine. It is a 2.2 Litre Engine. I feel it is a very very very good car. We have purchased it in 2012 and we are using it till 2017. Today, I feel very proud to have 2 nice cars.

Other Xylo Reviews