Key Specs of Mahindra Xylo
|Mileage (upto)||14.95 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||2489 cc|
Xylo Latest Update
The Mahindra Xylo MPV is available with a choice of two diesel engines - 2.2-litre and 2.5-litre - and offered in four different trims, namely, D2, D4, H4 and H8. It is priced in the range of Rs 9.17 - 12.0 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The cabin is massive and is one of the most spacious MPV in the country. However, over the time, the Xylo interiors have started to look dated and are in dire need of a drastic revamp. The Xylo is also rumoured to be replaced by Mahindra's upcoming vehicle as it won't be able to comply with stricter safety and emission norms of the country kicking in from 2020.
As the Xylo is losing its shine in the market, the homegrown automaker has come up with a new MPV, the Mahindra Marazzo, launching on 3 September, 2018. Bookings for the same have commenced now at an advance payment of Rs 11,000.
Mahindra Xylo price list (Variants)
|D2 Maxx BSIV2489 cc, Manual, Diesel, 14.95 kmpl||Rs.9.42 Lakh*|
|D22489 cc, Manual, Diesel, 14.95 kmpl||Rs.9.63 Lakh*|
|D42489 cc, Manual, Diesel, 14.95 kmpl|
|H42179 cc, Manual, Diesel, 14.02 kmpl||Rs.10.32 Lakh*|
|H4 ABS2179 cc, Manual, Diesel, 14.02 kmpl||Rs.10.66 Lakh*|
|H8 ABS with Airbags2179 cc, Manual, Diesel, 14.02 kmpl||Rs.12.28 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Mahindra Xylo Review
The Mahindra Xylo is an affordable people mover that’s been designed to offer a decent mix of features, practicality and comfort. When introduced, it was a rival to the Toyota Innova, though the latter has now moved into a higher price bracket altogether. Today, the Xylo is a bigger alternative to the likes of the Maruti Ertiga and Honda Mobilio, and while it is an MUV, its design is more SUV-like, making it more appealing for some people. Can the Xylo meet your needs and is bigger really better?
The Xylo is a value-for-money offering as it provides space and comfort that few others can match for the price. Despite the updates it has received over the years, it still isn’t a premium offering, but one that can meet most needs.
Like most Mahindras, it has been built to take a punishing and is a good option for semi-urban/rural India. While it is a good urban commuter as well, it lacks the finesse and premium touches you get with similarly prices MPVs/SUVs/crossovers, but offers loads of practicality.
Pros & Cons of Mahindra Xylo
- Comfort & Convenience79
- Safety & Security72
Things We Like
- Spacious and comfortable cabin makes the Xylo accommodating for big families.
- 2.2-litre diesel engine offers good low-end torque delivery.
- Can seat up to nine if the rear jump seats are opted for.
Things We Don't Like
- Interior feels dated and offers average fit and finish quality.
- Bumpy ride quality and body-roll.
Stand Out Features
Middle-row captain seats.
Mahindra Xylo Comparison with similar cars
Mahindra Xylo User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (87)
- Most helpful (10)
- Comfort (54)
- Looks (47)
- Mileage (37)
- Engine (36)
- More ...
- View All Xylo Reviews
Mahindra Xylo Mileage
The claimed ARAI mileage: Mahindra Xylo Diesel is 14.95 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Mahindra Xylo Videos
- 2:50Mahindra XyloFeb 17, 2015
- 2:50Mahindra XyloFeb 17, 2015
- 1:30Mahindra Xylo ? for the long leggedJan 22, 2015
- 5:9NTDV brings you the first look of Mahindra XyloJan 22, 2015
- 0:49New Mahindra Xylo for smart and stylish IndiansJan 22, 2015
Mahindra Xylo Colours
- Mist Silver
- Diamond White
- Molten Red
- Java Brown
- Toreador Red - Xylo
- Dolphin Grey - Xylo
Mahindra Xylo Images
Mahindra Xylo News
Some of the longest-running nameplates in the country are finally going to retire next year
In a bid to increase Xylo's sales, Mahindra has introduced updated Xylo at a price of Rs. 7.52 lakh (BSIII) and Rs. 7.66 (BSIV) (All Ex Showroom New Delhi). The refreshed MUV comes with both mechanica
India's leading utility vehicle maker Mahindra & Mahindra has today launched the Xylo D2 MAXX with 9 seats option, which makes it the first 9-seater Xylo model. Priced at Rs 7.12 lakh (BS3, ex-showroo
After teasing the Mahindra Xylo H-Series on its official Facebook page, Mahindra & Mahindra has now finally launched the H-Series Xylo in India for Rs. 8.23 lakh (ex-showroom, Mumbai). The Xylo H-Seri
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (M&M), India’s leading SUV manufacturer, announced the launch of its new television commercial (TVC) for the recently launched, ‘Stylish New Xylo’. The new TVC continues with
Mahindra Xylo Road Test
The muscular and rugged Xylo was the first MPV (Multi Utility Vehicle) from Mahindra’s stable. It was launched a couple of years back and was sold in good numbers. The Xylo was the only alternative to the MPV from Toyota, the Innova. The outgoing Mahindra Xylo was known for its reliability and spaci
Similar Used Cars
- Mahindra Xylo E4Rs2.25 Lakh200972,000 KmDiesel
- Mahindra Xylo E4Rs2.25 Lakh200992,000 KmDiesel
- Mahindra Xylo D4 BS IIIRs2.5 Lakh20101 Lakh KmDiesel
- Mahindra Xylo E4Rs2.8 Lakh201045,000 KmDiesel
- Mahindra Xylo E4Rs2.9 Lakh20091,35,000 KmDiesel
- Mahindra Xylo E8Rs3 Lakh20091,00,000 KmDiesel
- Mahindra Xylo E8Rs3 Lakh20091,50,000 KmDiesel
- Mahindra Xylo D2Rs3 Lakh20111,65,000 KmDiesel
Write your Comment on Mahindra Xylo
best car xylo d4 we like.
CarDekho Mahindra xylo VS Ertiga which has high fuel economy in diesel. which one is better for travels .
On Mahindra Xylo :- Get Benefits up to Rs....
Mahindra Xylo Price in India
|Mumbai||Rs. 10.85 - 14.38 Lakh|
|Bangalore||Rs. 11.32 - 15.24 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs. 10.97 - 15.03 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 10.97 - 14.66 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs. 11.03 - 14.17 Lakh|
|Kolkata||Rs. 10.69 - 13.87 Lakh|
|Kochi||Rs. 10.78 - 14.18 Lakh|
Trending Mahindra Cars
- Mahindra TUV300 2019Rs.9.74 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 11, 2019
- Mahindra eKUV100Rs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 20, 2019
- Mahindra XUV AeroRs.17.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 12, 2020
- Mahindra Thar 2020Rs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 03, 2020
- Mahindra XUV500 2020Rs.9.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 10, 2020