Very Good

• Appearance

Pros : eveything

Cons : steering butons

I am a new owner of this superb machine, it's amazing I bought this car in December 2015 and feel like a pilot while driving it. It has decent mileage with small variations. I am an Automobile Engineer and can proudly say that this is the best machine available in the country. Get this car, it's my personal advice.

Comments Mahindra XUV500
  • Alpesh bhavsar |05 Jan,2013 06:30:52 PM

My dream car

vikas |10 Jan,2013 09:30:45 PM

Shweta |01 Dec,2014 01:10:41 PM

Reply to alpesh

• vikas |10 Jan,2013 09:28:23 PM

Dont purchase car based on review..xuv500 is fanastic car.....

• kshitij |15 Jan,2013 04:22:47 PM

Should i buy SUV 500 or not as i am planning for it

sunny |18 Sep,2015 07:33:50 AM

You should buy it's amazing

Sathya Narayanan |11 Nov,2015 08:20:37 AM

It's a car which allows the owner to have all types of fun it has all features within budget more than a toyata fortuner and pajero sport. The main thing I like about my car is the keyless entry in my car its awesome buy it and enjoy your trips :)

• jowher |18 Jan,2013 07:38:50 PM

i am planning to by ....but the review..??

• ABHIJEET MANE |05 Feb,2013 06:43:03 PM

iam planning to buy xuv bt the reviews that i saw about the quality.. nd other features is confusing me . xuv or innova..??

• SURAJ |28 Oct,2013 02:39:48 PM

I THINK that XUV500 is ment for SELF driving and for family because it has lots of features and comfort which u can only expearience and value it as where as a driver cannot get those things easily will consider it as no value in vehicle . And Innova is basically ment to be driven by DRIVERS as it dosent hav much features and it has comfort which is needed by uh and power for drivers.....

• Rashmi Nair |31 Oct,2013 07:03:49 PM

Recently purchased XUV 500 W8. Its an excellent SUV with extraordinary features. Hill decsent and functions are very useful. Very comfortable ride with no tiredness in long journeys. Mileagewise also we got 13 km..

Kiran K |09 Mar,2014 03:01:24 PM

Hi Rashmi, please could you provide your feedback after using the vehicle for over 6 months? Planning to buy but a bit wary of negative comments on the vehicle. Thanks

• naveen |19 Jul,2015 09:00:11 PM

Well is best car that designed & made in India...some people complaint silly about mileage, services!!!roughly spent more than 13lakhs then worrying like a child, enjoy driving.... Those who complaint about XUV,plz name the alternate....

neeraj rai |11 Sep,2015 08:25:48 PM

Hehe...well said..if you go through with review..lot of people complain about it..but. Just now I have taken a test drive ...and superb version they have fixed few more issue. I can say engine and suspension is great and about issue

Muneesh |08 Dec,2015 08:48:12 PM

xuv i want to purchase

• MA RAUF |08 Dec,2015 01:47:46 AM

Dear Xuv users, Kindly advise me, what is the difference between Xuv 500 W4 base model and W6.. I am planning to buy W4 Let me know ur views, Thanks, Razan

Faiz |14 Sep,2016 03:22:00 PM

I'm also bit confused between XUV 5OO w4 and w4 mhawk i dont know the differnce. Can anyone tell?

Mahindra XUV500 review scorecard