I have XUV500. In the last 2 years, 8 times the car sent to the workshop for engine overheating. all parts have been changed by Mahindra in hit & trail but the problem still exists. A car is lying in a garage-like dead body. Totally unprofessional and unethical.
- 12 Likes
- 4 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Mahindra XUV500
Mahindra XUV500 User Reviews
- All (609)
- Mileage (135)
- Performance (98)
- Looks (194)
- Comfort (226)
- Engine (134)
- Interior (95)
- Power (137)
- More ...
- View All XUV500 Reviews
Compare Variants of Mahindra XUV500
- XUV500 W7Currently ViewingRs.15,52,852*EMI: Rs. 36,87715.1 kmplManual
- XUV500 W7 ATCurrently ViewingRs.16,72,812*EMI: Rs. 39,59715.1 kmplAutomatic
- XUV500 W9Currently ViewingRs.17,27,088*EMI: Rs. 40,83615.1 kmplManual
- XUV500 W11 OptionCurrently ViewingRs.18,80,871*EMI: Rs. 44,30115.1 kmplManual
- XUV500 W11 Option ATCurrently ViewingRs.20,03,839*EMI: Rs. 47,09815.1 kmplAutomatic
Trending Mahindra Cars
On Mahindra Xuv 5OO :- Benefits up to Rs. ...