I have XUV500. In the last 2 years, 8 times the car sent to the workshop for engine overheating. all parts have been changed by Mahindra in hit & trail but the problem still exists. A car is lying in a garage-like dead body. Totally unprofessional and unethical.
- 7 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Mahindra XUV500
Mahindra XUV500 User Reviews
- All (582)
- Mileage (133)
- Performance (93)
- Looks (189)
- Comfort (217)
- Engine (133)
- Interior (93)
- Power (133)
- More ...
This car is great in terms of mileage comfort AC vents and a great cooling system the infotainment system or music system is great fully loaded with features but this car...
Low-quality plastic shows true color after 2 years. Service center response on any item broken is very slow. Once they have your attention then the service is awesome.
- View All XUV500 Reviews
Compare Variants of Mahindra XUV500
- XUV500 W5Currently ViewingRs.13,57,670*EMI: Rs. 31,05915.1 kmplManual
- XUV500 W7Currently ViewingRs.14,87,670*EMI: Rs. 33,95215.1 kmplManual
- XUV500 W7 ATCurrently ViewingRs.16,07,670*EMI: Rs. 36,61815.1 kmplAutomatic
- XUV500 W9 ATCurrently ViewingRs.17,78,670*EMI: Rs. 40,41715.1 kmplAutomatic
- XUV500 W11 OptionCurrently ViewingRs.18,07,670*EMI: Rs. 41,04815.1 kmplManual
- XUV500 W11 Option ATCurrently ViewingRs.19,30,671*EMI: Rs. 43,78915.1 kmplAutomatic
Trending Mahindra Cars
On Mahindra Xuv 5OO :- Cash Discount up to...