Perfect mid budget SUV

I have been using Mahindra XUV 500 W8 for a year now. This is a fantastic car with if you are looking for a real SUV 7seater below 20 Lacks. The car is smooth, not much noisy, AC and interiors are good. Average is around 10-12 KmL, power is adequate for mountains drive. Very spacious and comfortable. Only thing which it needs to improve is its electrical systems as they have too much features but some of them might not work properly. In all, you can not find a SUV at this price.

By anshul
On: Apr 05, 2019 | 50 Views

Write your Comment on Mahindra XUV500

Mahindra XUV500 User Reviews

4.3/5
Based on423 User reviews
Write a Review and Win
200 Paytm vouchers & an iPhone 7 every month!
Iphone
  • LATEST
  • VERIFIED
  • CRITICAL
  • Impressive XUV500

I am requesting my father to take Fortuner but my father told me to just see this and when I went to Mahindra showroom and see XUV5oo W10 I was impressed and we have take...Read More

By keshav 4 u 24*7 online only emergency calls dhanuk
    On: Dec 13, 2019 | 207 Views
  • My pride, My XUV 500

A very excellent and nice car with a beast in its heart, spacious and comfortable. A very powerful engine puts 5 stars in the performance of the segment-leading wagon.

By harshit kansal
    On: Dec 12, 2019 | 17 Views
  • The real luxury.

It is the most comfortable vehicle so far. The maintenance costs affordable, its safety and features are great. Its mileage is unbelievable.

By balbir
    On: Dec 14, 2019 | 8 Views
  • It's good to be hard.

Mahindra XUV 500 is the best car, nice looks but maintenance and millage are not so good.

By mytra varun
    On: Dec 11, 2019 | 11 Views
  • Excellent ride.

Awesome ride and totally worth every penny. Excellent features, ride quality, air-con, safety. It's a complete package. The best vehicle for every occasion.

By burhan shabbir
    On: Dec 10, 2019 | 12 Views
  • Best family SUV.

XUV 500 is the very best car. Also, good for long journeys and it is also very comfortable and has a very relaxing seat.

By jai singh
    On: Dec 09, 2019 | 20 Views
  • High maintenance and expensive parts.

XUV500 is great at looks, but the quality is very poor. Dashboard sound and NVH levels are too high. I own this car since 2014 but A.C. stops working every 5 years. I got...Read More

By shekinah varghese
    On: Dec 07, 2019 | 210 Views
  • for W11 AT

My dream car, buying soon.

Great performance, amazing mileage, and eye-catching looks. I will soon buy it after my graduation.

By abhinav dubey