Not A Good Car;
Not A Good Car;
Mahindra XUV500 is definitely not an extreme utility vehicle, I have new XUV w11 and I have driven 20000kms in 6 months. Do not just go by advertisements and looks, I have given 5 ratings earlier but now I came to know the reality. We can never imagine sand and mud enters into the engine through air filter in XUV though it is not punctured, this is confirmed my Mahindra engineer, since I am facing the same issue and warranty will be void even if the engine fails. What a design of such a huge machine? Think 100 times before buying an XUV, there are too good companies with this price. Do not suffer like me ending up in replacing turbo and engines.
- 25 Likes
- 10 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Mahindra XUV500
This is not correct. I have been driving XUV 500 past 4 years . No any such issues.
Mahindra XUV500 User Reviews
- All (626)
- Mileage (132)
- Performance (92)
- Looks (189)
- Comfort (215)
- Engine (133)
- Interior (93)
- Power (133)
- More ...
- View All XUV500 Reviews
Compare Variants of Mahindra XUV500
- XUV500 W5Currently ViewingRs.13,57,670*EMI: Rs. 31,71615.1 kmplManual
- XUV500 W7Currently ViewingRs.14,87,670*EMI: Rs. 34,60615.1 kmplManual
- XUV500 W7 ATCurrently ViewingRs.16,07,670*EMI: Rs. 37,27215.1 kmplAutomatic
- XUV500 W9 ATCurrently ViewingRs.17,78,670*EMI: Rs. 41,06815.1 kmplAutomatic
- XUV500 W11 OptionCurrently ViewingRs.18,07,670*EMI: Rs. 41,72115.1 kmplManual
- XUV500 W11 Option ATCurrently ViewingRs.19,30,671*EMI: Rs. 44,43915.1 kmplAutomatic
Trending Mahindra Cars
On Mahindra Xuv 5OO :- Cash Discount up to...