Not A Good Car;

Not A Good Car;

Mahindra XUV500 is definitely not an extreme utility vehicle, I have new XUV w11 and I have driven 20000kms in 6 months. Do not just go by advertisements and looks, I have given 5 ratings earlier but now I came to know the reality. We can never imagine sand and mud enters into the engine through air filter in XUV though it is not punctured, this is confirmed my Mahindra engineer, since I am facing the same issue and warranty will be void even if the engine fails. What a design of such a huge machine? Think 100 times before buying an XUV, there are too good companies with this price. Do not suffer like me ending up in replacing turbo and engines.

By kasthuri rangan
On: Sep 03, 2019 | 3232 Views

Write your Comment on Mahindra XUV500

I
irfan
Oct 31, 2019 3:57:00 PM

This is not correct. I have been driving XUV 500 past 4 years . No any such issues.

Mahindra XUV500 User Reviews

• LATEST
    • VERIFIED
    • CRITICAL
    • Awesome Car with Good Features

Good car but its dashboard can be better, it looks outdated as compared to Tata Hexa, we are going to pay 22lakhs for a car then this refinement can be done. Its suspensi...Read More

By ashish ranjan
      On: Mar 30, 2020 | 96 Views
    • Amazing Car

Very old but very good using it since 2012 space for everyone. We don't get any discomfort. It is good for big families.

By ramesh rajwani
      On: Apr 01, 2020 | 21 Views
    • Amazing Car

Its an amazing performance and 100%safest car in SUV such a wonderful design and manufacture salute Mahindra and Mahindra workers, for giving amazing vehicle.

By joyal
      On: Mar 30, 2020 | 20 Views
    • Powerful Engine and Fabulous

I like the exterior which feels like a real MPV. It has also a sunroof. Xuv 500 gives you a comfortable ride and has a powerful engine.

By keshav mangal
      On: Mar 26, 2020 | 24 Views
    • Great Car

Awesome experience to drive with full safety. No need to worry about anything as all cars fully occupied with sensors.

By pinkle chhabra
      On: Mar 24, 2020 | 21 Views
    • Awesome Car

Mahindra XUV500 is awesome in driving experience with W10, automatic transmission. It has classy interiors and comfortable seats.

By amit
      On: Mar 22, 2020 | 17 Views
    • Poor Car

Middle seat horrible no comfort rear seat no comfort music player is worst not good at all never buy I have UUV 500 W9 model.

By pradeep
      On: Apr 04, 2020 | 10 Views
    • Value for money car

The car is built toughly and can be used roughly while driving, the drive is comfortable.

By desi people