XUV300 car of the year 2019

Mahindra XUV300  has small things left to become perfect because there should be 50-100 liter boot space which is lacking behind but now I think Vitara Breeza is also an option for me to buy as it is perfect in every way.

p
pratik
On: Feb 08, 2019 | 1246 Views

Write your Comment on Mahindra XUV300

K
Kta
Feb 9, 2019 10:19:14 AM

Im waiting XUX 300 for long time & exited that it is launching very soon. I read & watch all the reviews. Good dimension and 17 inch wheel. Like them all. But 2 things disappoint me very much 1. Ground clearance 2. Booth space. If they come with more ground clearance & bigger booth space .. This could be a perfect SUV

Mahindra XUV300 User Reviews

• LATEST
    • MOST HELPFUL
    • VERIFIED
    • My beautiful car

Mahindra XUV300 is the complete package of power and looks. Also getting a comfortable experience.

p
      praveen
      On: Jun 13, 2019 | 14 Views
    • An Excellent Car

This is an excellent car in this segment. The safety features are amazing. The driving experience is great. The mileage is not that good. Overall an average car.

V
      Vivek
      On: Jun 11, 2019 | 27 Views
    • Liked the Car

I liked the car a lot. The Mahindra guys are awesome.

L
      Lovashish Aggarwal
      On: Jun 08, 2019 | 24 Views
    • The Best SUV Car

This is an excellent car. The looks are very classic. The performance is really powerful. It is not a spacious car.

S
      Sanjeev Kumar
      On: Jun 08, 2019 | 23 Views
    • This car prices w8(O) variant not sufficient

This cars amazing look and attractive body structure and awesome power our new engine 1.5L and also our car are spacious.

H
      Haryana mp3
      On: Jun 10, 2019 | 27 Views
    • Unexpected fo real

When Mahindra XUV300 was launched at that time I was looking for the other SUV from Mahindra and it resembles more like Hyundai creta. But now I'm much impressed...Read More

A
      Anonymous
      On: Jun 14, 2019 | 58 Views
    • Amazing Performance

I liked the look of the car and the most amazing thing was that when I took the test drive. I was amazed by the performance must prefer the car if it is in your budget.

R
      Rajeev Garg
      On: Jun 09, 2019 | 30 Views
    • Buy this car and enjoy it in hills

Best SUV is XUV300 in range nice looking. It is better than all SUV cars, the nice quality. I really love this car.in low range best SUV.

P