Sturdy car with luxury feel
Look and Style: Very sturdy looking; strong exteriors with a robust design. The front looks like a jeep yet quite elegant. Comfort: Large interior, spacious 7-seater. The ceiling height is great. Quite plush interiors. The front has very good leg space. The steering wheel can be lifted up to suit the driver's height and body shape. The dashboard looks pretty neat. AC is good and so is the sound system. Pickup: Good pickup and ground clearance. Though I do not drive. My husband was driving. Just bought it this evening. We were the first buyer of this model in Calcutta. Mileage: It's about 16kmpl in the city, but we just drove 20 km today. Best Features: Many features are good. Needs to improve: Will speak on this after a few weeks of driving. Overall Experience: Nice car. may look a little dull but very good feel once you are inside it.
- 155 Likes
- 23 Dislikes
Other TUV 300 2015-2019 Reviews
I researched a lot before I brought my non living companion today, my wife wouldn't have left it living if it was otherwise...:D. Jokes apart, each day i wake up just to ...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Mahindra Cars
- Mahindra eKUV100Rs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 20, 2019
- Mahindra XUV AeroRs.17.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 12, 2020
- Mahindra Thar 2020Rs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 03, 2020
- Mahindra XUV500 2020Rs.9.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 10, 2020
- Mahindra XUV300 ElectricRs.18.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 15, 2020