I have brought my KUV100 K8 petrol model in January 2016. Its design is very stylish. Interiors are very impressive. Especially, front 3 seats are too good. One seat is foldable, which turns into an armrest. Day time led lamps are quite impressive. The gear stick is shifted to the front console, which was unique amongst all. Overall,it's a nice compact mini SUV. The thing which is most dissappointing is the mileage and the trunk space. I am hardly getting 10-11 Kmpl on highways, even after 1st service, which is very bad.
- 206 Likes
- 107 Dislikes
Mahindra KUV 100 NXT User Reviews
- All (208)
- Mileage (77)
- Performance (33)
- Looks (40)
- Comfort (58)
- Engine (32)
- Interior (14)
- Power (30)
- More ...
- View All KUV 100 NXT Reviews
Compare Variants of Mahindra KUV 100 NXT
Write your Comment on Mahindra KUV 100 NXT
Yes average is really bad ....
I'm getting the Vehicle today.... Not sure what will be my experience.
what is current status of is this working fine it this really comfortable six seater car Please revert i am planning to buy same for my family
Trending Mahindra Cars
- Mahindra S204Rs.12.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Oct 15, 2022
- Mahindra Scorpio-NRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jun 27, 2022
- Mahindra XUV500 2022Rs.12.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jul 20, 2022
- Mahindra eKUV100Rs.8.25 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Aug 04, 2022
- Mahindra XUV300 ElectricRs.15.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Nov 14, 2022
On Mahindra KUV100 :- Cash Discount up to ...